Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Captain Sygo > Reviews

Browse

Captain Sygo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Captain Sygo RSS Feed (Great Northwest)

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail, One Stop Base, 0.39 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail, One Stop Base, 0.39 Ounces
Price: $4.99
17 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept my nails from chipping for so long!, June 17, 2012
I bought this product at Rite Aid, cost me only $5, and it is the best base coat I've ever used. (Compared to Sally Hansen and other drugstore ones which are my usual.) I did a design on my nails with about 3 coats of polish, which usually chips off pretty quickly, but I used this base coat before hand and it has lasted five days so far and still looks like I painted them today!

Definitely would recommend this product. And it shows up clear, not blue, which I was wondering about.

Sunday Soup: A Year's Worth of Mouth-Watering, Easy-to-Make Recipes
Sunday Soup: A Year's Worth of Mouth-Watering, Easy-to-Make Recipes
by Betty Rosbottom
Price: $19.58
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars best soup book of many i've tried, October 23, 2011
I got this book, along with about six others, from the library. I'd already bought a couple from the bookstore and been using soup recipes from my non-soup-centric cookbooks. Most books have a recipe or two that are good, at the very least, but this book is really exceptional. The recipes are each very different so that you get a real variety, but everything I've tried so far has been delicious. Lots of purees, as one reviewer noted, which I love, but my son and husband are less keen on those and there are also really hearty meat soups that they really enjoy, like melt in your mouth beef soup. Actually, we all loved that one. I am going to have to buy a new one for the library because I've already splattered the one I have from lots of cooking across a bunch of pages!

Neighbors in action: Pride of place
Neighbors in action: Pride of place
by Carol Kaesuk Yoon
Edition: Unknown Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars it's an article, February 26, 2009
This is actually an article from a magazine and not a book. There's a link for it on the website [...] on the about carol page.

Mary Cassatt: Impressionist Painter
Mary Cassatt: Impressionist Painter
by Lois V. Harris
Price: $14.23
42 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, November 20, 2007
This is a lovely story book for early elementary aged children, with gorgeous pictures that show not only Cassatt's paintings but other paintings that give a feel for the time period in which she lived. Visually very appealing for both adults and children, with an engaging story that tells how Cassatt, against the odds, succeeded, while staying true to her own artistic vision. Perfect for reading out loud to the little ones at home, or for use as part of an early elementary art curriculum.

Hildegard of Bingen: Woman of Vision
Hildegard of Bingen: Woman of Vision
by Carol Reed-Jones
Price: $7.99
34 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book, nothing else like it out there, December 27, 2004
There's been a lot written about Hildegard of Bingen lately, but this is the only book - and it's a wonderful book - that is suitable for older elementary and middle schoolers. My daughter and her friends have really enjoyed this book - the stories from Hildegard's life are very interesting, beautifully written and inspirational (whether you are religious or not). Hildegard was an amazing woman and this is the only book that will allow young readers to discover that for themselves. Highly recommended!

The Musubi Man: Hawai'i's Gingerbread Man
The Musubi Man: Hawai'i's Gingerbread Man
by Sandi Takayama
Price: $10.95
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, lively text, fun illustrations, December 22, 2004
My kids, aged 6 and 10, and I have enjoyed this book for several years. The story is hilarious and clever without trying to be. Because it's a Hawaiian style re-telling of the gingerbread man, it's familiar, yet fresh and different. The illustrations are great and make the story come alive, but are also filled with enough wacky detail to make them enjoyable to look at again and again. My kids and I have read a lot of books together, most only once, but this one is so great we read it again and again.