Profile for John A. Henderson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John A. Henderson RSS Feed

Pippin (1972 Original Broadway Cast)
Pippin (1972 Original Broadway Cast)
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite show, June 6, 2014
As a kid I saw this show and loved it. As an adult thinking back I still loved the music and bought it. It is one of those CD's that stays in the player and rotates through. Now as an adult and after seeing the revival on Broadway I will be buying the new CD also.

Oral-B Professional Precision Clean Replacement Brush Head 4 Count
Oral-B Professional Precision Clean Replacement Brush Head 4 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves teh Purpose, February 13, 2014
A rating? It's a replacement part. I had to have it at a decent price so I bought it, they shipped it, it fits.

Fox Run 7-Inch Springform Pan
Fox Run 7-Inch Springform Pan
Offered by Home Core
Price: $9.51
5 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, April 6, 2010
I ordered both the 5" and the 7" since I didnt know what size to order. I knew my 9/10" was too large and needed something scaled back. The 7" was perfect. It was a great price and shipped quickly. I have used this alread twice in less than a month I am sure our waistlines wont be as forgiving in the future but it sure is good.

Fox Run 5-Inch Springform Pan
Fox Run 5-Inch Springform Pan
Price: $6.97
6 used & new from $6.76

3.0 out of 5 stars A little small, April 6, 2010
I ordered both the 5" and 7" springform pans since I didnt really know what to order. I know my 9/10" is too large and so much of the product goes to waste.
The 5" is really to small and is probably better for our waistlines but it was hard to adjust recipes to fit a 5" also. I am glad I have it though in case I ever need to make a tiered cheesecake.
The price was GREAT and shipping was fast. I enjoyed the 7" right away and the 5" will get used one day.

Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction To Tests and Measurement
Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction To Tests and Measurement
by Ronald Jay Cohen
90 used & new from $0.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great..., February 26, 2010
The book was purchased, shipped and arrived in a very short time and was in the condition it was marketed as. I saved a bunch and am pleased with my purchase.