Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for LP > Reviews

Browse

LP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LP "Misc. Buyer" RSS Feed (Jacksonville, Fl)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Toner Clinic ® 5PK 2 Black 1 Cyan 1 Magenta 1 Yellow Remanufactured Inkjet Cartridge for Epson T125 125 #125 T1251 T1252 T1253 T1254 Compatible With Epson Stylus NX125 NX230 NX420 NX625 WorkForce 320 323 520 T125120 T125220 T125320 T125420 - 5 Pack Remanufactured Inkjet Cartridges

DIGITTRADE LS111-17 Zebra Designer Notebook Sleeve 17.3 inch Laptop Cover Neoprene Soft Carry Case up to 17.3 Inch Anti Shock System

5.0 out of 5 stars Too stinkin' cute!, October 24, 2015
Too stinkin' cute! At first when I opened it I thought it looked like it's be too small for my 17" laptop but it fit perfectly. It looks exactly like the picture. Very thin, it's basically just a sleeve to carry you laptop in so don't fool yourself that this is something you can drop you laptop in and it'll be protected. That, I highly doubt. For what I bought it for, it's way cute. It has loops on the side to attach straps. IMO it should have come WITH the strap, but you can't beat the price.

Huggies Simply Clean Baby Wipes, Unscented, Refill (Packaging May Vary), 216 Count (Pack of 3)
Price: $14.99
23 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Serendipity, September 14, 2015
I got it for free as an amazon deal I stumbled upon on a coupon site! Huge box!

Baby Registry Welcome Box
Baby Registry Welcome Box
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, September 14, 2015
More than meet my expectation! Full sized items and a few samples. I got a bottle, pacifier, full package of wipes, sample size baby lotion and baby wash.

Wyndham Garden Fort Walton Beach

Another Earth
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It was alright., June 10, 2015
This review is from: Another Earth (Amazon Video)
Great concept. The writin, acting and casting could have been better. I felt like something was missing to make you connect with the characters. I wish it could have been more focused on the other Earth. The ending left so many questions. I liked it.

SCARF_TRADINGINC® Rose Chiffon Pareo Scarf Wrap Shawl Sarong Swimsuite Cover-up (Rose Orange)
Offered by Scarftradinginc group
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I plan to buy a few more!, May 10, 2015
Super cute and comfortable cover. It's like a giant scarf. Love it.

Cocoship Orange Plus Size Retro Tassel High Waist Bikini Fringe Curvy Bathing Swimsuit L(FBA)
Offered by COCOSHIP

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy though a bit loose, May 10, 2015
Just tried it on. I would not call myself plus sized, but I am big busted. The cup on the top fits perfectly. I'm a 34DDD-F and I bought the suit in large. The band on the back is a little loose. I wish it came as adjustable. I may try to sew it a little tighter. Otherwise I love the bathingsuit.

Note Edge Wallet Case, For Samsung Galaxy NoteEdge, Credit Card / ID / Cash Holders with Magnetic Clip, Soft Pearl Leather Mobile Slim Glossy Cover (Champagne Gold with Light Gold)
Offered by good2Box
Price: $19.22

2.0 out of 5 stars suddenly won't clasp, April 12, 2015
It was a great case. Today I woke up and it suddenly won't clasp. How does a magnet stop working?! Ugh.

Stingray Leather Wallet, BiFold, 6 Credit Card Slots, Turquoise & Brown Leather
Stingray Leather Wallet, BiFold, 6 Credit Card Slots, Turquoise & Brown Leather
Offered by mobikase
Price: $79.95

2.0 out of 5 stars stick with black, April 7, 2015
The turquoise color I got is so bright. I think my bf is ashamed to use the wallet. I thought it'd be darker and more masculine. So I wasted $80 because he won't use it. I should have stuck to black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5