Profile for C. A. Bodiford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. A. Bodiford "Grapevine 220" RSS Feed (Grapevine, Arkansas USA)

Oak Wood Vanity With Table & Bench Set
Oak Wood Vanity With Table & Bench Set
Offered by Moshya Home Furnishings
Price: $87.69
7 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanity set, March 18, 2010
This is a good set for the price. It may lack in the future durability wise but it wasn't hard to assemble and looks very nice. It came quickly and the manufacturer sent the tracking number to keep tabs during shipping. Fedex isn't my choice of shippers but everything turned out ok. Fedex damaged the box but the materials came out unscathed. Pleased with the experience and final product.

Chris Bodiford

SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150)
SquareTrade 3-Year MP3 Accident Protection Plan ($125-150)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $28.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod SquareTrade experience, March 18, 2010
I have to admit I was skeptical when I bought this warranty a WHILE back.I thought I was throwing away 20 bucks. Now, as it turns out, I have had to use it and I am MOST pleased with the handling and payout on the claim. The whole overall process was pretty simple and they kept me informed of each step. I had almost enough (I had to throw in 4 bucks) to replace my daughter's iPod Nano with an iPod Touch. Not only replacement but an upgrade to a new model with very little to almost no hassle! I am going to put another SquareTrade warranty on her new iPod Touch. This outfit is for real and they care about their customers. I am buying all my warranties on my electronics from SquareTrade from now on and telling all my friends too! Thanks SquareTrade!
Chris Bodiford
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2010 12:11 AM PDT

Garmin nüvi 360 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Text-To-Speech
Garmin nüvi 360 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Text-To-Speech

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi nice, May 22, 2008
This is my Garmin Nuvi 360 is my "personal" first GPS and I'm impressed overall. The bluetooth feature is really great to be able to talk hands free through the GPS. My father-in-law has a Magellan and says that my bluetooth sounds clearer than his does. The downside to this unit is that it takes a little while for the maps to load and acquire satellites. Also, the latest updates aren't quite up to date as we found recently as it showed us off in the grass when we were still on a US highway that was finished within the last year. Overall, however, I would recommend this unit to anyone in the market for one!