Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah RSS Feed

Wii Dance Pad Non-Slip
Wii Dance Pad Non-Slip
2 used & new from $39.95

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT the product I had received according to the pictures shown, September 23, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Dance Pad Non-Slip (Accessory)
I had not gotten the product they claimed they would send.
It is still a dance pad; compatible with the game for Gamecube/Wii.
ALTHOUGH, it is a knock-off dance pad, it is not the original Mario dance pad.
Works fine, a little thin.

Microsoft Kin One Graphic Case - Silver Zebra
Microsoft Kin One Graphic Case - Silver Zebra

4.0 out of 5 stars CUTE & EASY, September 23, 2011
I had purchased this for my Kin Onem. It snapped on really easily; not too bulky, does not get in the way. VS. other covers, (such as the pink cover sold on the Verizon website) it is VERY difficult to take off. chipped & broke my nails, and took at least 10 minutes to take off.

THIS PRODUCT/CASE IS EASY TO TAKE OFF, NO DIFFICULTY! Off in 15 seconds. NOTE: this factor is important because sometimes you need to take out the battery in a hurry if your kin one/onem freezes.

Although, 2 setbacks:
1. the color is not black & white. it is actually black & silver, despite the seller's photos.
2. After about 3 months of usage, the cover for the back no longer snaps into place, it has worn off and now falls off frequently so I replaced it with a new & different case.

Apple iPod Nano 3 III (Nano 3rd Generation) Snap-On Hard Case Protector Transparent with Diamond Border
Offered by cellular connection
Price: $4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CUTE AND SPARKLY!, September 23, 2011
I had bought this for my pink ipod nano 3rd generation. It is clear so it shows the color of my ipod, it is easy to take on and off, very pretty and sparkly; I had gotten tons of compliments on it!
Although, it does NOT cover the screen, so it will not prevent the screen from scratching. I had purchased a screen protector so it will not scratch.
*it has a slot for a lanyard/charm which is NOT the loop you see in the pictures.
*overall I love it! VERY cute.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Recieved BROKEN, September 23, 2011
I had bought a pair in both colors; white and black. The sizing was correct, so you don't have to worry about them running too small or too large. When i had slipped the white pair on, the strap between the toe was too large (which is never an issue) I picked up the shoe to get a closer look, and the strap was barely hanging on by a string and broken, making it excessively large. It is too much of a hassle to return it, so instead I fixed it myself with hot glue (who knows how long that'll last). On a better note, they are very cute on your feet, although they are not as sparkly as the photos.
*both shoes in white were broken
*1 shoe in black was broken
*slips off your feet easily