Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Katherine Robertson > Reviews

Browse

Katherine Robert...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 230

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katherine Robertson "Katherine Robertson" RSS Feed (southern Virginia)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Back Tab/ Rod Pocket - Beige - 52"W x 84"L - (Set of 2 Panels)
Offered by hayner
Price: $30.66
13 used & new from $15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blackout curtains!, June 7, 2016
Very happy with these lovely curtains. They truly are blackout, and using them to save energy costs by blocking out sunlight in a room with southern exposure. They have a soft and luxurious feel, and the color is a lovely beige. Tiebacks match the curtains and have loops on both ends to attach them. You cannot beat the price for what you get with these curtains.

Premier Yarn Deborah Norville Collection 3-Pack Everyday Solid Yarn, Cappuccino
Premier Yarn Deborah Norville Collection 3-Pack Everyday Solid Yarn, Cappuccino
Offered by Exclusive Collections Store
Price: $10.63
2 used & new from $9.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Only got 2, but excellent customer service took care of quickly!, July 10, 2015
Received 2 in a pack instead of 3. Contacted Amazon who in turn contacted the seller who in turn immediately contacted me by email. Before 6:30pm, I had a refund of the entire price issued! Exceptional customer service from both Amazon (as per usual) and from this seller.

This is my 1st time ordering this yarn and it is gorgeous. Satiny but thicker than Simply Soft..very luxurious and for a good price. Cappucino shade is beautiful. Going to order more colors for certain.

Swingline Paper Shredder, 14 Sheet, Super Cross-Cut, Junk Mail, Credit Card, DVDS, 1 User, ProStyle+ (1757391)
Price: $100.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shredder!, June 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This the ultimate in paper shredders that I've tried. Very powerful with a sleek design.. I have shred 10 sheets at a time with no problem...does not stall and sputter with that size load. The credit card shredder works as expected and love the separate slot for those type small items...also has an interior small bin for receiving shreds from small items that you can detach if needed. The main power switch in the back I find very helpful, as I can switch it off if small children are in the house....otherwise I keep main power switch on and automatic feeder begins when paper inserted in "teeth." Window in front of unit allows one to see how full bin is. Very satisfied with this shredder overall.

InterDesign Una Bathroom Vanity Organizer Bin for Health and Beauty Products/Supplies, Lotion, Perfume - 10 x 6 x 6, White
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $13.61
4 used & new from $11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice small utility bin!, July 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Really like the design and size of this little bin. Perfect for the back of the toilet, on a pantry shelf, or for any narrow space. Love the two "handles" built on on the sides, making it easier to pick up. I have skeins of yarn on their ends in mine and it holds 6 small ones nicely. More than one can easily fit side by side. This bin is what I call "rubberized" and is not made of that plastic that will break if you have butterfingers like I do...it's somewhat flexible and not rigid.

Arms Open Wide: A Call to Linger in the Savior's Presence
Arms Open Wide: A Call to Linger in the Savior's Presence
by Sherri Gragg
Price: $14.89
84 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Stories based on Bible verses., July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While I appreciate the intentions of this book, it just wasn't something that is for me. The daily readings reminded me of the Hallmark Channel where stories seem to be intended to bring your emotions to the surface, and that is not my idea of Christian reading. For example, there is a passage that one is to read after reading the scriptures regarding Jesus raising a widow's son from the dead. The book reads: "She dressed in the garment, buried her face in her hands, and began to weep. Deep, agonizing sobs shook her frame as she twisted trembling fingers into her hair. Then as the crescendo of wailing filled the air, she ripped a fist full of hair from her scalp and released it to the floor." This goes on and on, describing this woman's grief with hair pulling, ashes, screaming.... The when the child is risen by Jesus, the story abruptly ends.

I'm sure the author's intention is bring Bible verses/stories to life but this is not the way I like to worship God.

IAMS Grain Free Naturals Adult Chicken and Garden Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food 9.3 Pounds
Price: $17.99
16 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another quality IAMS product., July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been feeding my dogs (and cats) various IAMS products for a very long time now, and I am halfway through this bag with my older mini-pin. He immediately started eating this food when offered....and he is picky. He has occasional problems with constipation and I've noticed that he is a bit better with this particular food. I always try to feed him veggies from my plate because of the constipation and as I know that he enjoys them, so I like that this food has several types of veggies and fruits. I feel this is a high-quality food for my little guy.

Arriba! Pineapple Chipotle Salsa and Peach Fresco Salsa Combo Pack, 16 Ounce Jars (Pack of 4)
Price: $27.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy salsas!, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Oh my goodness, these salsas are delicious! I am a big fan of fruity salsas and these are really wonderful for my taste. These are really good to use for cooking (I use for a marinade sometimes for chicken and also to add to stir fry veggies for a little flavor and heat), as well as just for dipping with chips. I've had other peach salsas before and this one is the best by far....nice heat and good amount of peaches in it.

PhysiciansCare by First Aid Only 90484 ANSI Compliant First Aid Kit with Eyewash, 73 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic emergency kit., July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Everyone needs a basic emergency kit and this seems to be a really good one. I was surprised with the inclusion of rubber gloves, but this is a great supply to have. Most of the products are Physicians Care brand...like adhesive bandages, ointment, instant cold pack, eyewash, and more. The adhesive bandages were good quality and flexible (I'm wearing one right now). Nice pair of really sharp angled scissors, and really like the plastic tweezers, although they are pretty flimsy--would replace with better metal ones if using this kit on a regular basis. The kit itself is waterproof with a silicone seal...never seen that before in a first aid kit.

There is a small first aid instructional booklet included. Being contained in a compact kit like this, it has to be brief, and it seems to cover most emergencies you might encounter. I have to say that the arrangement of the booklet could be better, as most people will be upset and shaky leafing through it in times of stress, so there should be more bold type and clearer direction to getting you to the type emergency you are having. I would highly encourage the owner of the kit to read through the booklet when they initially get the kit, and then periodically as time goes on, and not wait til it is needed.

The Chopped Cookbook: Use What You've Got to Cook Something Great
The Chopped Cookbook: Use What You've Got to Cook Something Great
by Food Network Kitchen
Price: $17.18
106 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel more edumacated about food now., June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Most cookbooks don't educate. I love that this one teaches you the bare basics of how to cook with factors such as "richness" and "brightness" in mind...those things that judges on the show talk about, but I never understood very well. There is a section at the beginning of the book that I found very helpful entitled "What Makes a Winning Dish?"' and then followed by pantry stock-up suggestions with the goal in mind of having your dishes meet the basics that the judges are looking for. I'm not known for "balance" in my cooking but I'm working on it.

Recipes are very simple as far as ingredients, which I think is in keeping with the show, as chefs need to work with what they have. The book also includes questions answered by the judges and the host, tips and techniques on side bars, and lovely photos of recipes.

No, it's not a cookbook about competition as is the show, l but I think it's an excellent companion.

Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer, 20-Quart
Granite Ware 0730-2 Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer, 20-Quart
Price: $59.99
29 used & new from $46.49

4.0 out of 5 stars An updated "old-fashioned" pressure cooker/canner., June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This pressure cooker and canner is an update/upgrade from the traditional "rattling" ones, in that it is made a light weight anodized aluminum, but still has that weighted valve...actually two...that rattle when proper pressure is achieved. This a huge capacity canner and can hold up to 7 quart jars. Not only can can beans, tomatoes, peaches, etc., but you can make a huge pot roast in this thing....I love multi-tasking kitchen equipment. And beyond that, I made a huge batch of soup on the stove, using it as a large stockpot (without the lid and pressure).

One thing that other reviewers haven't mentioned is how hard the lid is to get on for someone like myself with limited strength and arthritis in my hands. I have to literally put in much lower than my body and lean on it to get it twisted into place. At least you know the seal is tight! You can actually hear the air escaping as you push down on the lid and the silicone seal does it's work.

Also I'm concerned that the coating on the interior where the lid twists on has already worn off in some places after several uses. I don't foresee that the coating on the inside where the rack fits will hold up with repeated use, and I don't like using cooking vessels with rubbed off coating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20