Profile for Turbo Charged > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Turbo Charged RSS Feed (Columbia, SC)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as durable, July 26, 2012
I was fairly happy with the commuter as a good compromise between protection and size. For a few months, everything was great. There was a little wearing of the silicon parts, but no big deal.

However, just recently the bottom plastic portion broke. I didn't drop the phone - at least not recently. But now the case is pretty much ruined.

So I'm in the market for another case and I am left debating whether to try another Commuter or just go for the extra bulk of a Defender series - or explore my other options.

Dummy
Dummy
Price: $10.00
153 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding on strong, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Dummy (Audio CD)
This album does a wonderful job at creating an atmosphere. You can close your eyes and picture the hazy bar/lounge. The singer in the silky, sequined dress croons out song after song as the bar's few patrons hunch over the small tables - a glass of scotch in their hand.
Easily in my top 50 all time albums, I still listen to this masterpiece on a regular basis. I enjoy Portishead's other two albums, but this one is in a class by itself. No question it is better than 99.9% of the stuff being released today. If you are reading these reviews wondering whether or not you should buy this, I can't recommend it more highly.

Fallout: New Vegas - Xbox 360
Fallout: New Vegas - Xbox 360
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $18.07
278 used & new from $2.04

3.0 out of 5 stars They are all a bunch of suckers!!!, November 1, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I assume this must be in written on a white board in the offices of Obsidian somewhere.

I'm not going to say anything you probably haven't already read. The game is very, very good. In fact, it has the potential of becoming my favorite game ever. However, until it gets some significant patching this game will be one of my biggest frustrations. (Sigh... such unfulfilled potential.) But the sizable number of "minor" glitches kill any of the all-important immersion experience in this game. Then there are the more rare, but still regularly occurring total freeze ups which can only be solved with a total reboot of your Xbox.

The truly infuriating thing is that the folks are Obsidian are no doubt putting the final touches of some downloadable content. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the DLC for Fallout 3 and don't mind the idea of enhancing my FNV experience. However, they're efforts should be fixing this broken product - the one I paid $80 for (Collector's Edition) rather than trying to milk another $15 - $20 out of me for DLC.

Insult was added to my injury when the only patch released thus far was simply to fix glitches that could be exploited by players for an unfair advantage. I never take advantage of such glitches so I don't care if they go away. But when the patch leaves many, many issues untouched I realize where the company's priorities are.

I beg you Obsidian. Please step up and fix this game. Make it as good as it could be.

Seidio Innocase Surface Case for  Motorola DROID (Black)
Seidio Innocase Surface Case for Motorola DROID (Black)
Price: $24.26
6 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as expected, August 5, 2010
I had gone without a case on my Droid for months, but was starting to see a little wear. After doing some research I went with the Seidio case and couldn't be happier. A snug fit. In a month of use, it has never even begun to come off. Of course, the only drawback was that I couldn't use it with the multimedia dock, but that speaks more to the way the dock was created and not this case.