Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for C. Klock > Reviews

Browse

C. Klock's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Klock RSS Feed (Madison, WI)

Page: 1 | 2
Feather Brained: My Bumbling Quest to Become a Birder and Find  a Rare Bird on My Own
Feather Brained: My Bumbling Quest to Become a Birder and Find a Rare Bird on My Own
by Bob Tarte
Price: $16.04
43 used & new from $12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful book for those of us who live with pets ..., May 30, 2016
I laughed a lot and stayed up late. Thanks Bob! Another wonderful book for those of us who live with pets and also seek out the wonders of nature: mud-sucking swamps, bugs, and sewage treatment plants included. You make a point of enjoying the world in your own backyard - a lesson for everyone in these days of the over-glorified 'bucket list' of world travel: the most wonderful moments are often those close to home even if you include a dollop of crabbiness. I hope you're busy on your next book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2016 2:24 PM PDT

Sonoran Desert Spring
Sonoran Desert Spring
by John Alcock
Price: $16.26
45 used & new from $1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 21, 2016
This review is from: Sonoran Desert Spring (Paperback)
Beautifully written essays. A homage to the Sonoran Desert and it's inhabitants.

Crazy River: Exploration and Folly in East Africa
Crazy River: Exploration and Folly in East Africa
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Mr Grant's approach to 'travel' - connect with local ..., March 29, 2015
I like Mr Grant's approach to 'travel' - connect with local people and places and treat each person with dignity regardless of cultural differences. He reveals a world that I am happy to encounter in the comfort and safely of my own home. I was especially taken with Rwanda now 10 plus years after the genocide and the interview with Mr. Kagame. In Africa, good and bad are so intertwined it blows the mind.

Kitty Cornered: How Frannie and Five Other Incorrigible Cats Seized Control of Our House and Made It Their Home
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2015
Mr Tarte's book is charming - a homily to his life with his pets.

The Martian: A Novel
The Martian: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story and a great character who uses humor and ..., December 9, 2014
Couldn't put it down. Excellent story and a great character who uses humor and ingenuity in the very worst of possible situations. Brilliant feats of engineering on every page. A must read.

The End of the Road: A Maxie and Stretch Mystery
The End of the Road: A Maxie and Stretch Mystery
by Sue Henry
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
65 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the most boring mystery book I've ever read, June 29, 2014
YAWN!!! Hands down the most boring mystery book I've ever read. I was listening to this on CD on a road trip or I never would have finished. If you take out the parts where the main character is making small talk while drinking wine with her friends or giving saccharine advice to her perfect son the book would be about 20 pages long. This was the first Maxie and Stretch book I've read and I don't think I'll read another.

UV Sight's Ultraviolet Black Light Stain & Urine Detector Torch - This Powerful Handheld Ultra Violet Flashlight Is The Best Way to Find That Bad Urine Smell From Your Dog or Cat
Offered by Deluxe Buys
Price: $29.97
3 used & new from $11.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and defective., June 15, 2014
The light I received was defective- the battery casing was glued together incorrectly preventing the batteries from being installed. I do not recommend this product - it is very small and cheaply made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 1:32 PM PDT

Nina Ottoson Treat Maze Interactive Game for Small Dogs
Nina Ottoson Treat Maze Interactive Game for Small Dogs
Price: $7.69
10 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite toy., March 12, 2014
Some of the food dispenser toys are just too easy and my dogs get bored. This one is a winner - I've been using it for months and my four little dogs all enjoy it immensely. Great value for the money!

Spiralizer Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Strongest-Heaviest, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
Offered by Bitoni USA
Price: $42.99
4 used & new from $30.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective? Or just a bad product?, March 12, 2014
I chose this "Spiralizer" based on all the good reviews. This machine DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. The crank handle slips very easily - won't even cut a cucumber. On closer inspection, this machines looks USED. Very disappointed. Returning.

Woodstock Pachelbel's Canon Chime
Woodstock Pachelbel's Canon Chime
Price: $38.25
22 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., July 14, 2012
Very nice quality and beautiful sound- the chimes are a nice size to hang from the eaves of the house, overlooking the back patio. I am very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2