Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Steve > Reviews

Browse

Steve's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Funny Mug Don't Speak! Hold On...Ok. I'm listening. Glass Coffee 13 oz - Best Father's Day Gift for Dad, Unique Birthday Cool Present Idea For Him, Her, Men, Women, Mom or Sister
Offered by Advance Supply
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

SnoreCare ® - Advanced Set of 4 Premium Nose Vents To Ease Breathing and Snoring - Includes A Travel Case
Offered by Finelane, LLC
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and comfortable! Try them out!, July 6, 2016
The SnoreCare Pro cylindrical (shaped) nose vents are amazing!!! I have/had sleep apnea and I snore loudly. I've tried breathe right strips, and although they do help a bit, they're expensive over time and leave residue. I tried another nose insert on Amazon that was shaped entirely differently and it ended up causing a painful abrasion on the inside of my nose. These, however, have been fantastic! They are very comfortable, they really improve my breathing, and I've been told that I no longer snore! I definitely recommend giving them a shot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company, June 16, 2016
The product works well if you are patient and follow all of the directions. ProDental's customer service is fantastic. I wish more companies would adopt their focus on customer satisfaction.

Misslo Sturdy Hanging Over the Door Shoe Organizer with 24 Large Mesh Pockets (Black)
Offered by Misslo
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my men's size 12, November 19, 2015
Works well for me. I'm a male with size 12 shoes. The last row sits high enough off the ground that its easy to access and I don't have to worry about bugs nesting...

FULL MIRROR Mirrored Metal Aviator Sunglasses (Gold)
FULL MIRROR Mirrored Metal Aviator Sunglasses (Gold)

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and pretty but cause dizziness, November 1, 2015
They look nice but bend very easily and more importantly distort your vision. Friends and I get dizzy when we wear the sunglasses.

Reno 911 Dangle Costume, Brown, Standard
Reno 911 Dangle Costume, Brown, Standard
Price: $23.89
34 used & new from $21.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the price for the standard size, October 16, 2015
The color is darker than in the pic and doesn't look as good, but overall I'm pretty satisfied. I'm 5'11" and 165lbs (athletic build) and the standard size fits very well.

Dirt Devil Accucharge 15.6V Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum, BD20035RED
Dirt Devil Accucharge 15.6V Cordless Bagless Stick Vacuum, BD20035RED
Price: $61.10
20 used & new from $41.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery barely lasts 5-10 minutes if even. Get a different one., October 16, 2015
The suction power is "okay" at best. My biggest concern with it is the battery. A full charge lasts like 5-10 minutes if you're lucky. This vacuum is practically useless.

FH Group Universal Fit Full Set Flat Cloth Fabric Car Seat Cover, (Orange/Black) (FH-FB050114, Fit Most Car, Truck, Suv, or Van)
Price: $25.69
2 used & new from $25.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks "okay" but very cheap material, July 18, 2015
*Update- I've had the seats for over a month now. There are many tears in the fabric and I have been very gentle with them. I do not recommend these seat covers unless you plan to use them for a very, very short period of time.

SEE PICS BELOW. There are many small holes in the material.

It was a real pain to get these on my 2012 Nissan Altima SL. They look okay and are pretty snug. The cloth has many holes in it though, and you have to be very gentle with the installation because things tear very easily. Didn't take any tools or expertise (the pain comes from trying to get the straps under the seats and everything to fit well).

The color is close to neon orange. The bench cover worked alright despite my inability to remove my rear head rests.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hatch Specialist All-Weather Shooting/Duty Glove, Large, Black
Hatch Specialist All-Weather Shooting/Duty Glove, Large, Black
Price: $19.29
21 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for shooting and driving. True to size. Will NOT keep you warm though., December 19, 2014
I've had them for over 2 weeks now. These gloves afford ample grip and dexterity for driving and shooting (hopefully not at the same time). They even work with lcd screens. Size large fit true to size. The CON- these gloves will NOT keep you warm! They do not claim to be winter gloves, however, with some demonic power they manage to make my hands even colder outside (to the point that I just ordered a new pair of gloves).

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon pulls through again, November 25, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
It's actually very good. It's less like a useless Chromecast and more like an inexpensive appletv. The Android app is intuitive and Netflix is quick. I'm very satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2