Profile for k seb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

k seb RSS Feed (indiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WORX Aerocart Multifunction Wheelbarrow, Dolly and Cart
WORX Aerocart Multifunction Wheelbarrow, Dolly and Cart
Offered by Your Online Solutions
Price: $258.80
10 used & new from $239.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Father's Day gift, November 4, 2014
I purchased from The Worx website for my husband for father's day. I recorded the infomercial so he could watch it. He was so excited about this. He said he would have gotten it if he had seen the informercial first. We used this a lot this summer. I was hauling 12 inch cement blocks around like it was nothing. We had our tree trimmers out and the gal that was with them was using it to move wood, she said she was getting one. We collected mail and heavy packages for a neighbor while they were on vacation. My husband loaded up the boxes on the dolly so our neighbor could take them home. He loved it. Everyone that has seen and used our aerocart has loved it. This has been the best thing I have gotten my husband!! We both love it. I just got the snow blade attachment, sounds weird but I can't wait to try it.

Gaiam Sol Premium-Grip Yoga Mat (8mm)
Gaiam Sol Premium-Grip Yoga Mat (8mm)
Price: $74.91
7 used & new from $53.09

5.0 out of 5 stars This mat is great for using on my hard floors and out on ..., October 20, 2014
This mat is great for using on my hard floors and out on my deck. I did try using it on my carpet but because it is thicker than the mat I usually use I felt like I was sinking into the carpet and it was bothering my wrists. This has been designated as my hard floor, take to the class mat and I will continue using my other mat on the carpet.

Pantene Pro-V® Curly Hair Style Curl Enhancing Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $18.84
7 used & new from $12.13

2.0 out of 5 stars makes hair stiff, May 3, 2014
I fell like it makes my hair very stiff, straw like. I sprayed it on my palms and then ran my hands through my hair and it still seems like it is too much. I have used this before a long time ago and it seemed fine. So I don't know if they changed something since this first time I used it.

Jolly Pets Toys 881155 Jolly Bounce-N-Play Dog Toy, 4.5-Inch, Pink
Jolly Pets Toys 881155 Jolly Bounce-N-Play Dog Toy, 4.5-Inch, Pink
Offered by HorseLoverZ / EasyPetStore
Price: $8.49
13 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement for ball lost to the lake, May 3, 2014
My dog tears every toy he get up, except this one. He had a ball like this for three year! Then he decided to take it outside and it ended up on the lake and it was too far out and thawed just enough that I was not going after it. I searched several local pet stores for a replacement. I finally found on Amazon (should have saved myself some time and looked here first!) My dog of so excited when I gave him his new ball, he plays with it every day.

The Best Day
The Best Day
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A special song for parents with sons., February 24, 2014
This review is from: The Best Day (MP3 Music)
This is a great song. I shared it years ago with a friend who didn't like country music, at all. But his song was getting ready to get married. He brought the cd back with teary eyes and quietly said "thanks". I hadn't heard the song for years and now my son is getting ready to get married. I listened to it the other day and got very teary.

NFL New England Patriots Tom Brady 14-Inch Plush Doll
NFL New England Patriots Tom Brady 14-Inch Plush Doll
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Brady vodoo doll, November 15, 2013
We have some friendly banter going on at work. This is COLTS territory and although one of our coworkers is a Colts fan he also loves the Patriots and Tom Brady. :/ I got this as our Tom Brady vodoo doll. we had a great time at work with this and at the end if the day my co-worker bought the doll from me. he went home and put a superman cape on it, GAG!!

Joby UltraFit Sling Strap for Women for DSLRs or CSCs
Joby UltraFit Sling Strap for Women for DSLRs or CSCs
Price: $30.26
33 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I had gotten this sooner, October 5, 2013
I recently purchased a new DSLR camera. I wish I had found this strap before we went on vacation! The first time I used this strap was when we went the Colts game. You can't take a camera bag into the stadium. I wore this during the game, took many great pictures. It was so comfortable. I showed this to a co-worker who just got a dslr and is going on vacation. He ended up getting on of these straps and I ordered on for my mom for to take on her next vacation. Highly recommended!

Dyson DC14 Replacement Hose
Dyson DC14 Replacement Hose
Offered by Crucial Vacuum Inc
Price: $14.99
13 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as the original, September 2, 2013
The hook at the bottom of our hose broke off so we couldn't wind the cord. I didn't realize I had to replace to whole hose. I am glad I found this part here on Amazon. Not only did I get free shipping with my prime but it was $15-25 less than an original Dyson part. This is just as good as the original. I would purchase this again if I needed to.

Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator
Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator
Offered by Compu-R-Us
Price: $18.85
98 used & new from $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't drink wine without it, June 17, 2013
This makes such a difference in how the wine tastes. I NEVER enjoyed wine when my husband opened a bottle. It was to acidic for me. ( I made the face as he says) After going to dinner with friends and seeing this big contraption at a table we asked what it was. We were told it was an aerator and what it does. My husband knew about aeration but never thought much about it since he likes the wine poured from the bottle. We had some complimentary wine tastings, not aerated. Then we tried the barrel reserve, which was aerated. I decided to purchase this and now when we open a bottle of wine we taste it before and after.What a difference. I now enjoy a glass of wine with my hubby. This wine doesn't have the acidic taste that has always bothered me.

Leapfrog: Numberland
Leapfrog: Numberland
DVD ~ Jeannie Elias
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $8.28
44 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful learning dvd, June 17, 2013
This review is from: Leapfrog: Numberland (DVD)
I bought this for my 19 month old grandson. My daughter in law said he gets so excited when this is playing. I heard his count to three the other day. The kids told me he can count to 9!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5