Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Carelle > Reviews

Browse

Carelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carelle RSS Feed

16th Birthday Candles Cards 16th Birthday Gifts Made 2000 16 Years of Awesome Ladies T-Shirt Small Heliconia
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Sweet 16 gift!, September 15, 2015
Beautiful color. This is an add-on gift for my granddaughter and I know she will enjoy wearing it on her 16th Birthday weekend! Material is soft and the shirt is well made. It is a small and looks like it will be a perfect fit.

Carebag Male Urinal Bag with Super Absorbent Pad, 20 Count
Carebag Male Urinal Bag with Super Absorbent Pad, 20 Count
Price: $18.95
16 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel, May 13, 2015
This is an excellent product and so simple... My husband recently had a stroke and is confined to a wheelchair. We wanted to take a cruise and looked around for all types of things that would make it easier. This was one of them - it made trips to the bathroom so much easier. Now that we're back home they continue to be useful whenever we travel or are out for the day.

FMD Keyfob Watch JMZRT15050F10
FMD Keyfob Watch JMZRT15050F10

1.0 out of 5 stars lasted 2 weeks, September 14, 2011
After two weeks the second hand somehow fell off - now it is useless - it looked good and I thought I would get quite a bit of use out of it - I guess maybe it was a flook of some kind but it is of no use any more -
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 7:03 AM PST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Large sturdy Bag, July 1, 2011
I purchased this for my 12 year old grandson. I used it as a gift bag to put the clothes that I had bought him in. Since he plays football he could then use it for his equipment. He's also always spending nights at his friends so it comes in handy for this .
It is quite large and sturdy. His 7 year old brother spent some time with us a few weeks ago and I noticed he was also using the bag!