Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for John Jay > Reviews

Browse

John Jay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Jay "John" RSS Feed (NY)

The Million Word Crossword Dictionary
The Million Word Crossword Dictionary
by Daniel Stark
Price: $15.07
78 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST CROSSWORD DICTIONARY EVER, August 4, 2004
I purchased the new "Million Word Dictionary", thinking it would be maybe just a bit better then any other dictionary. Guess what? It's a MILLION times better then my old Dell dictionary, and the New York Times dictionary that I have used for years. (they have now been sent to the attic).

One of its greatest features is that all the capitols are located together, as well as the rivers.

Who won the Nobel Prize for literature in 1934? Turn to page 776, and all the Nobel Prize winners are listed.

It doesn't matter what you are looking for, movies, sports, actors, foreign names. Its all there, and real easy to find.

I am not much of a TV watcher, and I was pleasantly surprised to find so many entries on TV personalities and the shows. I have been able to finish many more puzzles, as a result of having this book.

Having this dictionary handy, when I get stumped, is almost like having you the author next to me, giving me the answers. A truly great Crossword dictionary.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2016 5:44 PM PDT