Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for alienmama > Reviews

Browse

alienmama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alienmama RSS Feed (Roswell,NM)

The Good Neighbor
The Good Neighbor
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 21, 2016
This review is from: The Good Neighbor (Kindle Edition)
Pretty formulaic

Revealing the Hidden Heart: Six Steps to a Spiritual Awakening
Revealing the Hidden Heart: Six Steps to a Spiritual Awakening
by Dr. Van R. Warren OMD
Price: $14.99
15 used & new from $10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Clear Path to Heart Peace!, March 7, 2016
Getting right the core of spirit, Dr. Van Warren does indeed give real steps to peace of mind and heart. Filled with aha moments, this book is an easy, though no means shallow, read. Taken piecemeal or as a whole, this book can truly bring the reader closer to inner peace. I recommend it highly.

3-Pairs Mens Noble Mount Combed Cotton Dress Socks - Set 2
3-Pairs Mens Noble Mount Combed Cotton Dress Socks - Set 2
Offered by NVie Designs

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish they fit as nicely as they look, March 4, 2014
Look great. Unfortunately, it seems like I received three different sizes of socks. I wear a size 13 shoe. One pair fit great. The next pair that I tried on were very hard to pull over my ankle, but I got them on. The third pair were impossible to put on. I could not get them over my ankle/heel.

The Anti-Romantic Child: A Memoir of Unexpected Joy
The Anti-Romantic Child: A Memoir of Unexpected Joy
by Priscilla Gilman
Price: $14.99
83 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart rending, poetic reassurance, May 18, 2012
I read this book as the parent of a child with Aspergers. It rang true as I eagerly turned each page and found comfort there.

But this isn't just a book for parents of challenged children. It is a book for any parent who seeks reassurance. Beautifully written, at times heartbreaking, it is also an ode to finding joy in the rough stuff - something all parents need at one time or another.

Frankfurter Dilemma: A Novel
Frankfurter Dilemma: A Novel
by Ruth Kelly
22 used & new from $18.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read!, June 10, 2009
A friend gave me this book and I soon found that I couldn't put it down. Kelly writes an intriguing (and timely) tale of a Supreme Court nomination. Her insights are canny and her take on the Constitution is clever. I would love to see her use these characters in Book #2!

The Frankfurter Dilemma made me look at the current nomination process with new eyes. It's a must read for those interested in our Federal Court system.

The Collar
The Collar
by J. F. Englert
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, June 1, 2006
This review is from: The Collar (Hardcover)
This book is worth every penny. I was very impressed by the breadth of the research. Englert clearly uses his background in immersion journalism to give us a new and eye-opening picture of seminary life in America. At a time where seminaries are so misunderstood by popular culture, this is a refreshing read. I would recommend this to any family curioius about the formation of priests today.