Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer gdwf gdwf gdwf  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Halloween
Profile for alienmama > Reviews

alienmama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alienmama RSS Feed (Roswell,NM)

3-Pairs Mens Noble Mount Combed Cotton Dress Socks - Set 2
3-Pairs Mens Noble Mount Combed Cotton Dress Socks - Set 2
Offered by NVie Designs

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish they fit as nicely as they look, March 4, 2014
Look great. Unfortunately, it seems like I received three different sizes of socks. I wear a size 13 shoe. One pair fit great. The next pair that I tried on were very hard to pull over my ankle, but I got them on. The third pair were impossible to put on. I could not get them over my ankle/heel.

The Anti-Romantic Child: A Memoir of Unexpected Joy
The Anti-Romantic Child: A Memoir of Unexpected Joy
by Priscilla Gilman
Price: $13.17
69 used & new from $1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart rending, poetic reassurance, May 18, 2012
I read this book as the parent of a child with Aspergers. It rang true as I eagerly turned each page and found comfort there.

But this isn't just a book for parents of challenged children. It is a book for any parent who seeks reassurance. Beautifully written, at times heartbreaking, it is also an ode to finding joy in the rough stuff - something all parents need at one time or another.

Frankfurter Dilemma: A Novel
Frankfurter Dilemma: A Novel
by Ruth Kelly
18 used & new from $20.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Read!, June 10, 2009
A friend gave me this book and I soon found that I couldn't put it down. Kelly writes an intriguing (and timely) tale of a Supreme Court nomination. Her insights are canny and her take on the Constitution is clever. I would love to see her use these characters in Book #2!

The Frankfurter Dilemma made me look at the current nomination process with new eyes. It's a must read for those interested in our Federal Court system.

The Collar
The Collar
by J. F. Englert
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational!, June 1, 2006
This review is from: The Collar (Hardcover)
This book is worth every penny. I was very impressed by the breadth of the research. Englert clearly uses his background in immersion journalism to give us a new and eye-opening picture of seminary life in America. At a time where seminaries are so misunderstood by popular culture, this is a refreshing read. I would recommend this to any family curioius about the formation of priests today.