Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for GlendoraBruce > Reviews

Browse

GlendoraBruce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GlendoraBruce RSS Feed

Hyde Tools 09170 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Sander
Hyde Tools 09170 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Sander
Offered by 502 Distribution
Price: $26.35
17 used & new from $23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Impressed, October 22, 2015
If you've ever sanded drywall mud you know how dusty and dirty it is. It's especially bad when you're trying to sand in a remodel situation, like at my mother's home. I had a full kitchen/dining room with ten foot ceilings to drywall and sand while mom was still living in the house and cooking in the kitchen. I needed a tool and process that was nearly dust-free. After seeing the Hyde Tools Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Kit and reading the reviews and checking out several video testimonials and comparing this product to its competitors I gave it a try and it worked as promised. Virtually dust-free. Really! The six foot hose attachment worked perfectly with mom's small shop vac, attaching it to the existing six foot hose and thereby giving me a comfortable twelve feet of freedom of movement. Be sure to use fine particle dust bags in the vacuum. The ten foot ceilings were no problem using a high quality telescoping extension pole I purchased separately. My one other imagined concern about the tool, beside it not really being dust-free, was the strength of the tool at the intersection where the extension pole attaches. Even that turned out to be no problem as the tool is ruggedly made out of solid, thick materials. I finished my project in just a few days. I am thoroughly impressed.

Citizen Men's BM8475-00F  Black Canvas Strap Eco-Drive Watch
Citizen Men's BM8475-00F Black Canvas Strap Eco-Drive Watch
Price: $146.25
21 used & new from $124.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Stealth Bomber Watch, March 16, 2012
I get lots of compliments on this watch. The black-on-black styling and coloring is eye-catching. The large (but not too large) size stands out. It goes with everything I wear, from jeans to suits. The only drawback: it's difficult to read in the dark.