Profile for Katiebears > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katiebears "Katiebears" RSS Feed (Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Carrie (2013) [HD]
Carrie (2013) [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay movie, June 8, 2015
Interesting. I didn't mind this at all but I didn't see the old one and I haven't read the book. Movie kept my attention well enough

Battle For The Womb: Book 1
Battle For The Womb: Book 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Shallow Book, May 22, 2015
For what I paid it was a great bargain. This is a fast and simple read I f not a bit. Little cheesy and inaccurate at times. Yes I'm aware that this is a fictional book, but having some elements of realism is great. Either way, the build up was slow at times and the details aren't there. It leaves a bit too be desired. With the ending I'm only mildly interested in what happens next but no real compulsion to find out.

Evil Paramour: A Hardcore Erotic Horror Novelette
Evil Paramour: A Hardcore Erotic Horror Novelette

2.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, May 22, 2015
This was a very quick read. Interesting premise but I gave it two stars because I feel that many details were glanced over and there was no true ending. While this doesn't have a true ending, I don't particularly feel compelled to read another novella to see what happens.

Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks (10 pouches per box)
Welch's Mixed Fruit Snacks (10 pouches per box)
Offered by Lucy's Cheap Thrills
Price: $4.50
9 used & new from $4.50

1.0 out of 5 stars By the time they arrived they were hard and inedible ..., October 24, 2014
By the time they arrived they were hard and inedible. I must have misread this as well. 5 bucks a box is way too much for these things.

Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power series Book 1)
Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power series Book 1)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick read but somewhat predictable, August 6, 2013
I started reading this on a whim because it was a free book. I don't have any true complaints as it did keep my attention for the duration but at some point it became predictable. You could kind of guess what would happen next, but I enjoyed it all the same.

Maggie Mouse Learns to Share (Maggie Mouse Picture Books for Children Book 3)
Maggie Mouse Learns to Share (Maggie Mouse Picture Books for Children Book 3)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My toddler likes it, July 21, 2013
the pictures keep her attention but sometimes the wording is awkward. Otherwise it gets the point across. It was free anyway so no true complaints

Fat Vampire: An Underdog Vampire Novella
Fat Vampire: An Underdog Vampire Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 21, 2013
It was a short read and it kept many attention. The new take on vampires was quite entertaining but the relationship with the kids was a little creepy.

Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
by American Psychological Association
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $29.97
217 used & new from $13.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and the latest printing, April 28, 2013
I just ordered this for my class and I especially like the spiral design. I like to fold up books when I'm using it and the spiral version is just for that. I also got the 6th printing. I was a little apprehensive about ordered through someone other than the APA in regards to getting the most up to date one. There was a sigh of relief when I opened it up and saw which printing it was. If you need this edition, you may order this version knowing that it's the latest and (maybe) greatest for a reasonable price (not inflated university book store prices).

Tabata Trainer
Tabata Trainer

2.0 out of 5 stars bare bones basic, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Tabata Trainer (App)
It's a timer and that's about it. I would give it more stars if it allowed you to put in workouts and sets but it is literally just a timer with minimal sound that starts over at the right intervals. It gets two stars because it is the bare minimum and could work if you need it.

You are dying, and your world is a lie (Epic series Book 2)
You are dying, and your world is a lie (Epic series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, January 21, 2013
Just a collection of blogs. None really inspiring but a few good nuggets here and there. I'm not sorry I read it though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3