Profile for samantha > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

samantha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sterilite 18888004 66-Quart See-Through Storage Box with Latching Lid and Blue Aquarium Handle, 4 Pack
Price: $42.63
6 used & new from $38.37

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 tubs 2 lids, August 15, 2014
The listing says that this is a set of four bins. We got three bins and two lids.

DREAMS Women's Plus Size Hooded Fleece Knit Long Robe
DREAMS Women's Plus Size Hooded Fleece Knit Long Robe
Offered by Roamans
Price: $45.25 - $51.56

5.0 out of 5 stars .All of my robe fantasies have come true., December 24, 2013
I received this as a gift from my wishlist, and I have to say that this is the best clothing gift I have ever received in my life. The robe is super warm and snuggly, it goes almost to the floor, and it has a hood. What more could you want? I have washed mine three times now and it has not shrunk or faded at all. If it was socially acceptable for me to wear this robe out of the house I would, it's that comfortable.

Wrapables Winter Cotton Wool Single Loop Circle Scarf, Black
Wrapables Winter Cotton Wool Single Loop Circle Scarf, Black
Offered by Wrapables
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Crap, December 21, 2013
Specs state that this scarf is 18 inches in diameter, which is a total load, The one I received was MAYBE ten inches, all of the yarn ends were sticking out instead of being woven in, and it's incredibly thin. I had to buy a gross printed infinity scarf at walmart instead.

Sealed With A Kiss Designs Plus Size Classic Bootcut Jeans - Size 4X, Darkwash
Sealed With A Kiss Designs Plus Size Classic Bootcut Jeans - Size 4X, Darkwash
Offered by Sealed With a Kiss Designs Plus Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Superior cut and quality, November 23, 2013
These jeans are great. The fit was right on, the stitching is in a neutral color, and the wash is dark enough to look a little dressy. The denim is heavy but not bulky, and stretchy but not saggy. I think these will become my go-to jeans. A very solid jean for my wardrobe.

Demeter By Demeter Bonfire Cologne Spray 4 Oz For Women
Demeter By Demeter Bonfire Cologne Spray 4 Oz For Women

4.0 out of 5 stars Her Perfume Smells Like Burning Leaves, November 20, 2013
This smells like back East. Everything about it reminds me of fall, this is one of my favorites. Longer lasting than most of the Demeter line.

Demeter Bourbon - Cologne Spray For Women 4 Oz
Demeter Bourbon - Cologne Spray For Women 4 Oz

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Short Lived, November 20, 2013
I guess I was hoping for more of an *impression* of bourbon. This is the for real real thing, which is not awful, just not great. The worst thing about this particular formulation is that it has zero staying power.

Denim 24/7 Women's Plus Size Jeans With Invisible Stretch Bootcut (Black Blue
Denim 24/7 Women's Plus Size Jeans With Invisible Stretch Bootcut (Black Blue
Offered by Roamans
Price: $81.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicer Quality Jean, November 20, 2013
These run about a size large, hoping that they'll shrink a bit in the thighs after being washed. The blue black wash color makes these jeans appropriate for evening wear.

OPI Crystal Nail File
OPI Crystal Nail File
Offered by Majesty Beauty
Price: $7.45
26 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after normal use, I only had it for two weeks. :(, May 31, 2013
This file seemed pretty good at first. It left smooth edges, shaped nicely, and got the job done quickly. Unfortunately, the last time I used it it snapped in half, though I was not exerting an unusual amount of force or bending it in any way. I expected a bit more longevity considering the brand and the price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars High Pigment for the Price, May 26, 2013
These are pretty okay hair chalks. Application and blending are easy and the colors are nicely pigmented and quite vibrant even though the kit is fairly cheap. If you have heavily bleached hair like I do (after removal of direct dyes) the chalks might stain your hair and it may take more than one shampoo to remove it completely.

Vibratex Great King Dual Vibrator
Vibratex Great King Dual Vibrator
Offered by iShopHappy
Price: $36.79
19 used & new from $36.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 21, 2013
This is my first rabbit type vibrator, and let me tell you, I don't know how I've been living without prehensile penises. This thing rocks my world!

Page: 1 | 2