Profile for Luke R. Sullivan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luke R. Sullivan "Skater Luke" RSS Feed (SF, CA)

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, very plain which is exactly what I ..., December 13, 2014
Great case, very plain which is exactly what I like, matte finish, fits the S4 perfectly, overall very happy

Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones
Klipsch Image S4A - II In-Ear Headphones
Price: $69.21
22 used & new from $36.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Want to love these, September 1, 2013
I want to love these ear buds, the sound is great, the click is responsive, microphone sounds fine, everything about them would be worth the purchase price, but they break way too easily. I contacted Klipsh after the button/mic on my first pair stopped working, they sent me a new pair right away and the customer service was excellent. This was after about 6 weeks of normal use. The new pair has stopped working in the same way after 4 months of normal use. Normal for me is on the bus/train every day listening to music and storing them in the provided case when they are in my backpack. I have not contacted Klipsch about the second pair breaking, they still sound, fine but having a broken button/mic is annoying. Can't really recommend these based on the seemingly poor build quality.

rooCASE (Black) Leather Case Cover with 22 Angle Adjustable Stand for Barnes and Noble NOOK Tablet / NOOKcolor Nook Color eBook Reader - MV Series (NOT Compatible with NOOK HD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good case but ruined my Nook's finish, January 9, 2012
I like the case, the ability to rotate portrait and landscape is nice, it works well as a stand and a good protector.

However, I can only recommend that you DO NOT BUY THIS CASE. It left black scuff marks all over the edges of my nook that will not come out. There are numerous people in the XDA forums [...] complaining of the same issue, noone has been able to remove the scuffs. I hope this review will help you steer clear of this product unless the manufacturer can remedy this issue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 5:34 PM PST

Sony MDR-V250V Monitor Series Headphones with In-line Volume Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PlasmaBuddy
Price: $49.00
4 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, April 15, 2008
I need snug fitting headphones because I like to listen to music when I skateboard. The problem has always been finding headphones that stay on my head, but don't hurt my ears after prolonged use.

These are the best headphones I have found in that respect. They are comfortable, music from my iPod sounds great and I love the inline volume control.

I've had a lot of headphones in my lifetime, including older versions of these. Can't beat these headphones for this price.