Profile for Matt H. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt H. RSS Feed (Prairie Village, KS)

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, quality device., February 6, 2013
Really nice device. Feels very sturdy in hand, well built. It's fairly big, slightly larger than my Samsung Galaxy S3 phone in all dimensions, even with the protective case on it. A bit heavy, as to be expected from what is essentially just a big battery. But still small enough to slip into a pocket and won't take up any noticeable space in the laptop bag. The battery life is awesome, and charges extremely fast with the 3A output. Four bright LEDs tell you current charge percent, easily visible from across a room. Couple other things impressed me as well: came with multiple adapters for every device I own, didn't expect this. Also, came with a pretty nifty neoprene (or something similar) mesh bag that nicely holds the device and all your various adapter pieces. Really nice kit overall. Well worth the $40 I spent on it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dig it, December 5, 2011
This is replacing my old Linksys G router which has been as solid as a rock. Time to jump to N, and I'm glad I did. I was hesitant to stray from the Linksys/Cisco brand because I've had such good luck with it, but the good reviews of the TP-Link and low price made it too hard to resist. I was not disappointed. I have multiple devices on my network at home: 2 laptops (1 MacBook, 1 HP), a Wii, PS3, iPhone, Android and HP Touchpad. Across the board the performance is markedly better. Time to connect is faster, as is overall transmissions speeds.

Physically, it's a solid device. Not flimsy, has some heft to it. It also has two really large, thick antennas. Signal strength of my devices is across the board about 20% better than with my previous router. Not sure if that's just N vs. G, or if it's the router. But either way, I'm happy.

Setup was a snap. I did not use the CD. If you've ever setup a wireless network before, I don't think it's necessary. Plug direct into your PC/Laptop and navigate to 192.168.1.1 and type in username/password (admin/admin by default), should be able to go from there.

Highly recommend.