Profile for Tiger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiger "Svetlana" RSS Feed (Brooklyn , NY)

Eton American Red Cross ARCFR360R Solarlink Self-Powered Digital AM/FM/NOAA Radio with Solar Power, Flashlight and Cell Phone Charger (Red)
Offered by Triplenet Pricing

Kingston USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader FCR-HS3
Price: $17.44
64 used & new from $10.89

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD QUALITY, April 3, 2014
I had 3 of these. First stopped working after 4 months of use, second after 6 months and now less than a year broke third... You can't really claim warranty for $16 especially if you need it now, not after 3 weeks. Stay away from this company!

Li-Ion Replacement Battery Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 3G
Li-Ion Replacement Battery Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 3G
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $6.58
3 used & new from $6.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on arrival., January 18, 2014
Battery is dead on arrival. Iphone constantly restarting. Battery isn't worth even 5$. I will have to open claim against this seller. Terrible quality

GMB Microsoft Surface RT Wall Charger Power Adapter for Windows 8 Tablet
GMB Microsoft Surface RT Wall Charger Power Adapter for Windows 8 Tablet
Offered by maxtrade2014
Price: $5.05
8 used & new from $5.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy it, January 13, 2014
The item made from super cheap materials. Magnet is almost not holding the cable in the place. I bought 4 chargers and 2 of these stopped working after 2 hours. I assume this is on of china fake chargers... Terrible quality

Twin Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $34.95
10 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good product , very good protection ., December 18, 2013
Based on my experience - I bought already 3 different size - For family with a little kids - must have it , highly recommended

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT ORIGINAL!!! CHINA FAKE., December 5, 2013
This is worse copy i have ever seen. I bought this item directly from amazon and thought that it is original as it was described suddenly, it is not. I went to repair shop and they tested the battery, mah was half from what was originally supposed to be. I thought may be there is some error and decided to install it, after full charge didn't even hold it for hour. On top of all it overheated my iphone..... After all, i went to apple store and they told me that it is 100% not original, they tested it!!! Also they said that this battery can damage my phone. DO NOT BUY, IT IS FAKE!! NOT ORIGINAL !!!

Seitai Community Acupuncture Gift Card
Seitai Community Acupuncture Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Seitai Made My Life Pain Free, October 21, 2013
Until I found Seitai I had a low back pain every week or so. After five sessions and stretching instruction I am pain free for 4 month now.

AVG Internet Security 2013, 3-User 2-Year  [Download]
AVG Internet Security 2013, 3-User 2-Year [Download]

1.0 out of 5 stars Hijack my browser, June 28, 2013
It suppose to protect computer from viruses instead it hijack my Chrome browser and redirect my search request to unknown page. Uninstall did not help as well as instruction from avg.com. I had to search internet and manually delete it
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2013 8:33 AM PDT

Generic iPhone 4S (ALL MODELS) and iPhone 4 Verizon Only Back Glass (Sky Blue iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 Verizon Only Back Glass)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, May 10, 2013
Colored glass panel makes the phone more attractive. I used to change back glass panel of my iPhone regularly for making it different from others. This new model back panel made the process easier because the replacing process is very easy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Geoffrey Beene Wrinkle Free, March 23, 2007
Geoffrey Beene Wrinkle Free Shirts have really good quality , and free wrinkles , and I am absolutely glad that finally I could find the shirts with good and proper sleeve for my 6.6" husband . Good choices of colors. Plenty of different sizes, and excellent delivery -it is just great example of Amazon's services.

I recommend to everyone who is looking for good quality, decent price, to use this service and this company -The Dress Shirt Group