Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for L. Cabassa > Reviews

Browse

L. Cabassa's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Cabassa "Angel's mom" RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Boss BV9555 7-Inch Double-DIN Motorized In-Dash Widescreen Touchscreen TFT Monitor/DVD/MP3/CD Combo Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, March 16, 2010
I wish it had a more features but for the price I guess it is ok. I would like to return it but my dash has already been modified for this product. Had it not I would have sent it back. For the price it looks good.But while playing it just has the logo! No graphics or anything. Someone that reviewed it wrote it could be rewired to play movies while the vehicle is in motion but didn't say how. I would like to know so I can set this up for my 4 year old.

Playskool Swing 'N Score Baseball
Playskool Swing 'N Score Baseball
Offered by 100% Guaranteed. Period.
Price: $85.99
6 used & new from $40.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth wasting your time., February 14, 2009
What a crappy toy! We were really disapointed with this one! It's really small and uncomfortable. One wack from my son and the thing fell over. He didn't enjoy this toy at all. It makes sounds...thats it's best feature.

Casio Women's LTP1165A-1C Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Casio Women's LTP1165A-1C Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Price: $20.97
9 used & new from $19.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, February 14, 2009
The watch is really nice! Day or night. I can't wait to wear it! It's a bit too large for my wrist and my husband couldn't figure out how to take a couple of links off, so I have to take it to get resized. Which sucks because that means more $$! The box that it came in is really sad, so if you plan on gifting it to someone, buy a nice box for it... I got the mens watch for my husband and he loved it too.

Sterling Silver 0.50ctw Diamond Heart Pendant with Free 17" Omega Necklace
Sterling Silver 0.50ctw Diamond Heart Pendant with Free 17" Omega Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, February 14, 2009
Very pretty! It came in a nice case so it would make a nice gift. I'm happy with the product and the price...Fast shipping a +++!