Profile for Betty Vukmanic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Betty Vukmanic "in style" RSS Feed (Brookeville, MD)

Page: 1 | 2
Kelsyus Floating Lounger
Kelsyus Floating Lounger
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $36.03

5.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable and very easy to get into and out of, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Kelsyus Floating Lounger (Sports)
Our daughter had bought us two and we bought two more. They are comfortable and very easy to get into and out of. Our 20 month old granddaughter can even sit in one and play while floating in the pool - with an adult holding on, needless to say.

iPhone 4S Case, MagicMobile® Hard Hybrid Zebra Animal Pattern Design Armor Shell with Soft Silicone Protective Layer White and Black Cover with Build-in Screen Protector - Hot Pink
Offered by MagicMobile USA
Price: $4.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Little protection, June 19, 2014
While I liked the zebra design. I did not like the harness of the cover. It was a poor fit for my phone ( although that may have been my error when I ordered). Since it didn't fit well I had to order another cover and went with the rubber type.

Taylor Dresses Women's Sleeveless V Neck Flare Dress, Blaze, 10
Taylor Dresses Women's Sleeveless V Neck Flare Dress, Blaze, 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Flattering, May 28, 2014
I really like this dress. The shape is very flattering and yet comfortable. While the v- neck flatters, it is not cut too low. The fabric is heavier than I expected, but it lays very nicely. I like the color and plan to wear it with printed fabric heels. Great dress for a spring or summer wedding. Classic style.

Oreck Commercial U2000RB-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum with Helping Hand Handle and EnduroLife V-Belt, 40' Power Cord
Price: $217.50
10 used & new from $202.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Great vacuum, March 24, 2014
This is my second Oreck. They last forever! I only replaced mine because I wanted a second vacuum for the upstairs. I especially like that is so light weight. The cord seems heavier than my last one and that is good. It would be perfect if I could add attachments. I have the separate hand held for attachments but that isn't as convenient. I so appreciate, however, the dependability of an Oreck!

53 White Vinyl Polka Dots Wall Decor Decals Stickers
53 White Vinyl Polka Dots Wall Decor Decals Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 24, 2014
These dots are a perfect addition to our kids room. We have about a 2 foot border of blue above yellow walls. The dots are on the border and they add a nice detail. I was worried they may not adhere to the wall since it is swirled plaster- with some texture. However, they are doing very nicely. I purchased 2 packages and used all the dots.

City Map Children Area Rug 39"x58"
City Map Children Area Rug 39"x58"
Offered by Spectrumrug
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun rug, March 24, 2014
This review is from: City Map Children Area Rug 39"x58"
We put this in our kids' room for our granddaughter. She really enjoys running her cars along the road. It is on top of carpeting and stays in place well while adding a nice amount of color. We were very pleased.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, March 24, 2014
I was so pleased when I received these chairs. I bought them for my granddaughter - one for my house and one for her house. They are very sturdy and well constructed for about a fourth of the price I've seen at other places. The fact that they are USA made is an added bonus!

Mega Rack II Thread Rack and Organizer
Mega Rack II Thread Rack and Organizer
Price: $33.95
6 used & new from $23.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Organized, March 21, 2014
I arranged my thread by color and it is easily seen. I used to keep it in a basket and always had difficulty finding the color I wanted. I saw this at one of the fabric store but it was less expensive here!

Moroccanoil. Frizz Control for All Hair Types.100 ml-3.4 fl.oz
Moroccanoil. Frizz Control for All Hair Types.100 ml-3.4 fl.oz
Offered by Todays Special
Price: $29.50
10 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Frizz control, March 21, 2014
The frizz is definitely controlled. I just apply while my hair is still wet. It works very well. My hair is curly and tends to frizz when I let it dry naturally.

Silicone Oven Rack Guards, Set of 2 by WalterDrake
Silicone Oven Rack Guards, Set of 2 by WalterDrake
Offered by AllTopBargains
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but not so great in practice, May 8, 2013
Betty v
I dislike that they can't be used over 450 degrees. Therefore I am taking them on and off. I got them to prevent burns but I don't know that they will.

Page: 1 | 2