Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for C. Bernholdt > Reviews

Browse

C. Bernholdt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Bernholdt RSS Feed

Indiana Jones Accessory Kit
Indiana Jones Accessory Kit
Price: $22.75
8 used & new from $15.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher quality costume for a 5 or 6 year old, October 16, 2010
This review is from: Indiana Jones Accessory Kit (Toy)
This costume set is ideal as long as you are buying it for a kid between 4-6. My son is on the tall side and it fits him perfectly even with long sleeve shirts on underneath. The shirt is a pullover and includes interesting detail like a spider on the back shoulder. He loves that! The hat is a higher quality with nice detail. The band on the hat can fall off so I suggest gluing on permanently. The hat fits my son's head perfectly and he is five, so if you are looking for an older child I wouldn't bother. The whip is awesome. It is made of braided foam material but don't be fooled it can really hurt someone. My son got a little carried away when he opened it and got a nice lash across his cheek. The price is outstanding. Usually for costumes you get a significantly flimsy material and this costume seems like it will hold up longer.

The Rumford Gardener MGR1000 Magic Ring Yard Cleanup Paper Bag Helper
The Rumford Gardener MGR1000 Magic Ring Yard Cleanup Paper Bag Helper

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Yard Work Wonder, October 2, 2010
I first was exposed to this product casually as I strolled through Ace Hardware. I personally hate trying out how to open up a yard bag and stuff leaves into it before it collapses. This product works wonders and now I own two. I just have to stop forgetting to take it out of the lawn bags before I put them at the curb. The curled piece of plastic naturally forces open the bag to give you a clear and wide opening to deposit yard waste into these bags. When you open up the package, you bend back the plastic the opposite way it wants to go and tighten with a screw and wingnut that is provided. Once you are ready to use the yard bag gently squeeze sides together, place inside the yard bag, and release. It's so easy I wish I had thought of this. I won't do yard work without it. That is probably why my wife got me two of these beauties.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Nintendo Wii
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by The Value Trader
Price: $29.99
129 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Harry Potter, you will love this game, August 10, 2010
This game cycles through the first four years of Harry's life at school and outside of school and all his adventures. There are funny surprises along the way just like all the Lego series games. The control is a bit hard to switch from spell to spell by holding down the C button and cycling through what is needed. Other than that, a totally enjoyable game.

Daddy Needs a Drink: An Irreverent Look at Parenting from a Dad Who Truly Loves His Kids-- Even When They're Driving Him Nuts
by Robert Wilder
Price: $12.94
137 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious book about being a father, January 12, 2010
Wilder's accounts of being a new father are hilarious. This is a book I give to guys who are becoming new dads. You won't be disappointed with the brutal honesty, funny and crude humor. Right up every guy's alley.

Magic Ring
Magic Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Save the aggravation, use this magic ring!, January 12, 2010
This review is from: Magic Ring (Kitchen)
This is an invention I wish that I had thought of. It is so handy when I am trying to get the grass clippings or leaves into the yard waste bags when you are doing it by yourself. The ring holds it open using the tension from the ring. Just remember to take them out before putting it at the curb. I wouldn't do the lawn without this contraption and you can't find them in stores. People look at you crazy when you ask them at Home Depot or Lowes.

Fiskars Leaf Rake (96605935J)
Fiskars Leaf Rake (96605935J)
Price: $19.97
23 used & new from $19.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rake EVER, January 12, 2010
This rake is really a superior rake. I have seen people using the older metal rakes and having less success than with the Fiskars one. The design is comfortable and cleans up my yard flawlessly. The tines really do create less work with their curved design and handle a large area of leaves with one sweep. I loved these rakes so much that I have bought ones for both parents and in-laws and they agree that they are better. It is durable and lightweight, and the best rake I have ever had.

LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Pet Pals
LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game Pet Pals
Offered by Jeremiahnsnj
Price: $7.95
108 used & new from $0.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Pals is fun AND educational, January 12, 2010
My son got this for Christmas with his first Leapster 2. He immediately took to it. He enjoys taking care of a dog and doing all the things he needs to prepare the dog for the pet show. I only wish that you could re-choose your puppy each time you play. I guess that is why they have three name slots available on the Leapster for Users. The game is pretty challenging on higher levels but I can see his progression and his confidence building as he plays it more and more. This is an awesome game for dexterity, writing letters, and learning the basic functions of the control pad and the stylus pens as well.

Transformers Universe Deluxe Class Classic Series Action Figure - Autobot Sunstreaker with Electron Pulse Blaster
Offered by Mario Inc. (Usa)
Price: $49.95
12 used & new from $41.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Recommended age, hard to transform, January 12, 2010
I did love the appearance of this transformer. The car mode is pretty cool and the robot form itself, once transformed is very cool. The recommended age is 3 and up by the manufacturer but only because most of the parts will break off while transforming it. I was very disappointed in the all plastic construction. It's appears very cheap and my son who is almost 5 cannot transform it. When we opened it on Christmas it even took myself a long time to transform this sucker. By the time I did, my son wasn't interested in it anymore. The intricate ways you have to force and bend and twist are just way too advanced for a 5 year old. You would have to be 8-9 to really enjoy this. If you don't bend it just right it won't rejoin at certain joints. The back plate that twists comes off easily, the head pops off if it is not positioned just right. I miss the older, sturdier, more durable ones I had as a kid. Don't waste your money on something that won't be fun for a young child.

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures - Nintendo Wii
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures - Nintendo Wii
Offered by I Love Ipods and Games
Price: $19.99
141 used & new from $1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Indiana Jones? This game is for you!, November 18, 2009
This game follows all the stories of the trilogy with lots of little hidden surprises. Of course, if you are used to the Lego series you know what to expect. I enjoyed it because it wasn't too violent or bloody like some other games and when my kids are around I don't have to explain any gore because there is none. The episodes are challenging enough and because it's Lucas, some Star Wars references are also placed in the game. My only complaint is the loading from episode to episode in the Free Play mode because it follows Indy's path on the map like in the movies when he travels.