Profile for David Gonzalez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Gonzalez "David" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy! Seriously, January 30, 2015
Do not buy, Do not buy. This is not even close to the original 1500MAh battery that comes with your controller. The 5-star review that is around there must be a fake. It does not last more that 2 hours without going red, I had tried for week now. And well, good luck bargaining with their customer service.

The Unbelievers
The Unbelievers
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable road of a "crusade" for reason, June 6, 2014
An inspiring movie about two unbelievers and their "crusade" to remind people around the world that reason and science are the way to understand reality. It goes directly to the nerve of believers, showing clips of awesome debates and nice behind the scenes. Watching Richard and Lawrence chat and debate is motivating and spectacularly enlightening. Haters gonna hate and they will just mess with the critics and ratings. A movie that you will watch time and time again to restore your good mood.

Louis CK: Chewed Up
Louis CK: Chewed Up
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirty... I love it, May 8, 2014
Oh man! You won't how many laughters you will get at the price of being a nasty guy with an even dirtier mind.

Poetic REVOLUTION Case for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen 2013 Android Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars NEXUS 7 FHD Epic Case!! New Design!!! Just remove the screen protector, September 23, 2013
First, I have read the previous reviews to date. In my opinion it does not look cheap, it looks really well made and everything is nicely put, nothing is out of place or even feels cheap. I am definitely loving it, it looks techy and bold. Now, the main issue is the screen protector, which is somehow statically stick to the glass. You got them there, but just remove it, no biggy. After all, the probability or scratching the screen(besides being corning glass) with this case and its thick front frame is really low. I personally won't remove even half a star for it. It is little heavy (well, not to die for), but with this protection you feel that dropping the nexus will be fun. I got the Poetic book style for the previous Nexus, it will fall open and just let Murphy's laws apply. Finally, I got the Poetic Graphgrip first but the silicone is not enough protection for my taste, it feels too flexible when grabbing it vertically and it does not have a stand. PS: the trick to open the vertical stand is to pull it through the vertical one (You get it when you have it on your hands). Hope it helps =]

Vizio XVTHB100 Bluetooth On-ear Headphones
Vizio XVTHB100 Bluetooth On-ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones for $29.99, February 2, 2013
I normally don't do reviews... But, when I do.... These headphones are really good. I have big head and they fit with no hassle. They are rezisable!!! One of the reviews says no and it misleaded me. Also, so far the charging system is working flawlessly. Nice SRS sound enhancement. I normally charge it every two days and they are really lightweight. They completely look and feel well made and stylish. I own an Arctic sound pair too. This one have way better sound fidelity and chopyness is gone. Furthermore, the signal reception is better in this one. The only good stuff about the arctic sound is that its battery life is better, let's say 50% more

15" - 15.4" Laptop Notebook Sleeve Case for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, MacTM, Sharp, Toshiba models

5.0 out of 5 stars Works sweet on Vizio CT15 and good on mac-book retina 15, January 31, 2013
For those who had bought vizios on sale, this one fits like a glove, no stretch required.
I tested my friend macbook retina 15 and it fits normal, not as glove as the vizio but it does not look bad at all.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
by Akira Himekawa
Price: $19.63
114 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happier than Link flying Cucco style!!!, January 29, 2013
I received mine on January 28th at 9:00AM, Wow!!!.
I am delighted with the quality of the printing, binding and content.
I am not gonna convince to buy it, because if you are reading this, is just for pleasure.
-- Zelda fan for 20 years, so yes, I am completely biased.

By the way, I just checked: #1 best seller book (Jan/30/2013 2:40AM) =]

Poetic StrapBack Protective Case for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus
Poetic StrapBack Protective Case for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Norris for the nexus 7, December 26, 2012
I bought it four months ago for 10 box, So far so good. Does everything you are expecting. No problems with the materials and the finish is flawless to my taste. After looking for hours I gave it a try and I cannot complain. Nice case if you do not want silly scratches when going out in the wild streets with your nexus... S*** happens, believe me... That moment when you missed your favorite pocket and then you realized... the case, the case =)
PD: the case is really sleek due the lack of excessive coverage of the tablet. The case only have hooks in the corners, but they are fierce and they had never failed me. Also, they keep the look of the case really clean.

JLab Bombora Over the Ear Headphones with Universal Mic - Midnight Black / Gunmetal
Offered by HONEST CELLING
Price: $42.57
13 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! You cannot get better than that!, December 1, 2012
I just received mine, on Blue, by the way is not an electric blue but a softer one, but fancy still.
Depending on your taste, let's say your EQ preset are more Rock than Vocals. This is a rock solid. This means high frequencies are not that crisp but the rest is just Epic. The bass, the bass... Oh my!!! the bass. Just played [...](Levels by avicii), Mind blown... literally, my head is vibrating still by this powerful headset.
I owned the Sennheiser HD205 and the high frequencies are more clear, like a 10%. But compared to the bass and comfort, Bomboras are the winner by far.
Also the memory foam is sweet, just like Bose does.
I highly recommend it, the best price/benefit I could find. I gave them a try because J5s are the best earbuds I have tried and Bomboras are now the best headsets I have tried too.

Rayovac Platinum LSD Charger with 2 AA and 2 AAA NiMH, PS332-4B
Rayovac Platinum LSD Charger with 2 AA and 2 AAA NiMH, PS332-4B
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $16.47
12 used & new from $13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good! Rare configuration, November 27, 2012
Found it finally, for a weird reason I just needed a pair of each type of battery. So, after searching like crazy I found this one and it is working like a charm.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3