Profile for Judy White > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Judy White RSS Feed

Jack Reacher (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Jack Reacher (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Tom Cruise
Price: $14.99
58 used & new from $4.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Cruise Wins!, January 12, 2013
I have read most of the Jack Reacher books, so I fully expected to hate the movie. In my mind, Jack Reacher looks, acts and sounds just like Jim Caviezal. How could Tom Cruise ever convince anyone that he was Jack? When we got to the theatre, the poster proclaiming that "Tom Cruise is Jack Reacher" made me cringe. But, within 15 minutes of the opening credits, Tom won me over! I loved the movie...I laughed, I cried, and I got lost in the action. We've seen it twice! The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the unecessary profanity that is not in the books, but that's my only complaint. Now, I'm waiting to see whose face comes to mind when I read the next Reacher book!

Convicted (Impact Series Book 1)
Convicted (Impact Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book!, August 6, 2012
I only had one problem with Convicted...I didn't want it to end! I kept trying to turn the page on my Kindle to find out what happened next! I'm eagerly awaiting a sequel. And thank you, Tim Hughes, for telling a great story without profanity!

Giants, Grapes, and Grasshoppers: 6-Week Bible Study for Women
Giants, Grapes, and Grasshoppers: 6-Week Bible Study for Women
by Rhonda K. Holland
7 used & new from $53.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith Lift!, May 6, 2012
If you need more faith and less fear....more peace and less worry....read this book! It was written as a six week Bible Study for women, but it men will benefit from it as well. I recommend this book and I am waiting impatiently for her next one!