Profile for Robert M > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 118

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert M RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Highland (9005100) Assorted Cable Ties - 650 Piece
Highland (9005100) Assorted Cable Ties - 650 Piece
Price: $11.29
9 used & new from $7.03

4.0 out of 5 stars I also used a great number of them to tie together cables indoors, September 14, 2014
I bought this item about 5 years (2009 or so) ago at a store named after what you shoot a bow and arrow at (for about half as much as currently listed here, by the way). These are average quality ties and I must say they did the job as called for. I used them outside to secure RG-6 cable runs (though they are not rated for UV resistance), as well as to combine metal gutter covers. I also used a great number of them to tie together cables indoors. All performed admirably, I really can't recall a single failure. I use these for everyday tying, I reserve my better quality Ty Rap branded ties for when I want a better quality tie.

Scotch Long Lasting Moving & Storage Packaging Tape, 1.88 Inches x 54.6 Yards, 4 Rolls (3650-4)
Price: $9.89
56 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars This seems to be the best clear tape of the various versions of packaging tape ..., September 10, 2014
This seems to be the best clear tape of the various versions of packaging tape available from 3M. The heavy duty is actually inferior, does not stick as well to cardboard. The four quantity is the best deal at the moment, cheaper even than wallymart.

COX 21001 Wexford II 10.3-Ounce Cartridge Manual Skeleton Fiberglass Caulk Gun
COX 21001 Wexford II 10.3-Ounce Cartridge Manual Skeleton Fiberglass Caulk Gun
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $11.19
17 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This has become my go to caulker. It is ..., September 10, 2014
This has become my go to caulker. It is lightweight and operates smoothly. One big plus about this versus the metal ones is that it cleans up much easier. If you have only one caulk gun, this should be it.

Carson LED Lighted Magnifold 2x Power Magnifier (MJ-50)
Carson LED Lighted Magnifold 2x Power Magnifier (MJ-50)
Price: $9.95
33 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
The LED light is a great feature. Nice product at a good price.

OTC 5630 Fuel Pressure Test Kit
OTC 5630 Fuel Pressure Test Kit
Price: $31.66
20 used & new from $30.43

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used it now a number of times to ..., September 10, 2014
I have used it now a number of times to diagnose fuel pressure related issues. The readings seem to be right on. Get one for your tool kit.

Chemical Guys BUFX_104HEX4 - Hex-Logic Light-Medium Polishing Pad, White (4 Inch)
Price: $5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it. Easy to clean and buffs up nicely, September 10, 2014
I like it. Easy to clean and buffs up nicely. Much better than the foam type pads.

General Tools & Instruments MMD4E Digital Moisture Meter
General Tools & Instruments MMD4E Digital Moisture Meter
Price: $27.33
38 used & new from $27.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work fine. Indispensable for checking moisture content prior to painting ..., September 10, 2014
Seems to work fine. Indispensable for checking moisture content prior to painting wood or using weather resistant coatings on decks.

NPN ACC Cabin Filter for select  Mercedes-Benz models
NPN ACC Cabin Filter for select Mercedes-Benz models
Price: $14.45
2 used & new from $10.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
Looks and fits like the original. No need to pay high dealer prices here.

ACI 87901 Door Trim Removal Tool
ACI 87901 Door Trim Removal Tool
Price: $10.20
3 used & new from $10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars ... car work for years without these tools and feel like a fool for not having purchased them sooner, September 10, 2014
I have done car work for years without these tools and feel like a fool for not having purchased them sooner. Very useful and not only to avoid damage of trim, you will find other uses for them. Plastic is very sturdy and the red color helps avoid loss. Well worth adding to the toolbox.

Dayco 5060408 Serpentine Belt
Dayco 5060408 Serpentine Belt
Offered by LogicAutoParts
Price: $15.63
16 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have eliminated a squeal on cold starts I ..., September 10, 2014
Seems to have eliminated a squeal on cold starts I was experiencing on my Avalon. I would use for older cars that could have slop in the drive line.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12