Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Richard L. Lachance > Reviews

Browse

Richard L. Lacha...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard L. Lachance "domaine" RSS Feed (Cocagne, NB Canada)

The Winter Harvest Handbook: Year Round Vegetable Production Using Deep-Organic Techniques and Unheated Greenhouses
by Eliot Coleman
Price: $20.36
89 used & new from $11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Harvest Handbook, May 9, 2009
Once again Elliot Coleman has provided us with a wealth of knowledge when it comes to both home and commercial gardening. In these times of change, it is reassuring to know that there are those who are more than willing to share what they have learned. We have been using some of his techniques here in New Brunswick, Canada with great success. We are currently eating spinach in April and May that we planted last fall in our cold frame. If a crop can survive one of our winters, they should survive elsewhere. If you want to put in a garden, this is a must book to own.

Building Construction Illustrated
Building Construction Illustrated
by Francis D. K. Ching
196 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Building Construction Illutrated, July 4, 2007
This book is a condensed version of the Architectural Graphics Stadards at a greatly reduced price. The book provides all the basic information needed for the design and construction of basic buildings in easy to read illustrations and dialog. As a professional architect, I often used this book to research basic information for my designs. An excellent book for anyone thinking about building their own home. Even if a contractor will be hired, it would provide the basic information needed to verify quality construction is being provided.

The Table Saw Book, Completely Revised and Updated
The Table Saw Book, Completely Revised and Updated
by Kelly Mehler
Price: $17.46
86 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Table Saw Book, July 4, 2007
While the box covers the basics of a table saw, I was expecting a broader section on the design of jigs for use with a table saw. The jigs provided, however, are the basic ones commonly used.

Microspot Macdraft Professional (Mac)
Microspot Macdraft Professional (Mac)

3.0 out of 5 stars MacDraft Professional, January 23, 2007
I am generally pleased with the software and its use on my iMac G5. I was used to using AutoCad on a DOS machine and am getting aquainted with the differences. So far the confidence I had before is not not there with this software. After more use, I may be willing to raise my rating.