Profile for Bookworm 3000 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bookworm 3000 RSS Feed

Skullcandy S2DUDZ012 Headphone Earbud (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Skullcandy S2DUDZ012 Headphone Earbud (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Fetch Gear
Price: $11.99
20 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, bad quality, August 17, 2012
Let me start by saying I'm no audiophile and just use earbuds for everyday use. For the two weeks they worked, these earbuds worked well. They were clear and gave a good, clean sound. The earbuds fit fine in my ear and I could wear them for an hour or two at a time before my ears started hurting. They come with three separate sizes of silicon tips so you should be able to find one that fits you. However, just after two weeks the right earbud stopped producing sound. Fortunately, Skullcandy has its lifetime warranty. I went to their warranty page and filled out the application, sent in my earbuds, and got credit for the earbuds in about a month. Skullcandy will give back store credit for any earbuds without any sort of proof of purchase. They'll even give you 50% back if you were the one who broke it. I recommend utilizing the policy to its full extent.

Brain Jack
Brain Jack
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me captivated the whole way, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Brain Jack (Kindle Edition)
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Now first let me start off by saying that I'm no computer tech guy or anything like that. Even though I didn't understand some of the computer parts, this book was still one of the best books I've read. You start off with a guy named Sam. Sam is a teenage hacker genius about to pull off the hack of a lifetime. Sam is about to hack Telecomerica which I assume to be like Comcast, Verizon, or At&t. To prevent spoiling the book, I won't say anything else. This was an amazing book that was packed with action and adventure. There was a complex storyline, fascinating characters, and an intriguing conflict. in If there was ever a sequel, I would quickly snatch it up. I think the real reason I liked it so much was because the problem is actually somewhat realistic. This could very well happen in the future because we already have neuro-headsets. Look it up. If there are any teens out there who love an action packed story with computers and hackers, then this is the one to pick up.

Casio Men's WV200A-1AV "Waveceptor" Watch with Black Band
Casio Men's WV200A-1AV "Waveceptor" Watch with Black Band
Price: $32.42
21 used & new from $30.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I wanted, April 20, 2012
I bought it about 7 months ago to replace my old watch which eventually ran out of battery. So far, I am impressed. This watch has everything I need. The features include a stopwatch, a timer, alarm, time around the world, date, and of course the time
Pros:
-Atomic clock which can change itself automatically
-Water resistant ( It's nice not to have to worry about getting it wet)
-Easy to push buttons
-Bright back light that is easy to see in the dark
-The time is always on the watch even if I'm not on the primary watch. (It's where the date usually is)
-Clearly see the date and time
-Stylish
-Pretty cheap price
-When changing modes, the sound is different when I'm on the clock so I can turn it back to the clock without having to look at it.

Cons:
-Date could be a bit bigger
-I wish I could turn off the beeping whenever I press a button because it's very loud sometimes
-I've heard from other people that they can't get a signal sometimes but I get a fine system in the Midwest
-The strap could be a bit longer
-Timer and Stopwatch have a maximum of 1 hour

All in all I'm completely satisfied with the watch. The only factor I'm concerned about is the battery because that's what failed me on my other two watches. I will consider purchasing this watch again if it breaks or runs out of battery. If anybody wants a durable, stylish, multifunctional watch that's pretty cheap too, then this is the one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 5:22 AM PST