Profile for H. Cui > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Cui "Bigcui" RSS Feed (USA)

Butterfly TR21 Personal Rollaway Table Tennis Table (Green)
Butterfly TR21 Personal Rollaway Table Tennis Table (Green)
Price: $599.99
4 used & new from $599.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, December 19, 2012
I enjoyed it very much. Great quality and robust design. The downside is it takes some time and patient to put it all together. Overall, It is worthy of the invest. It has brought so much fun to my family.

Roamer of Switzerland Men's 507837 41 15 50 Swiss Elegance Chrono Silver Dial Tungsten Carbide Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and great service, December 19, 2012
The price was suspiciously low, but the quality is absolutely great. That was a gift for my mom. I purchased a Men's version because my mom cannot see small things clearly. I am very happy with the price and the quality.

Samsung UN55ES7100 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV (Silver) (2012 Model)
Samsung UN55ES7100 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV (Silver) (2012 Model)
2 used & new from $999.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad we purchased this., December 19, 2012
It is a fabulous TV. I love it, my wife loves it, even my two and a half year old daughter loves it. We watch 3D TV and movies together. It is a great investment. The only downside is the 3D glasses-they are nice but so fragile. My daughter already broke one leg of one of the glasses. They are expensive to replace-$69 each from Samsung website. I hope other vendors or Samsung will come up with some cheap alternatives, particularly for those who have toddlers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2012 5:50 PM PST

The Oxford Picture Dictionary: English-Chinese
The Oxford Picture Dictionary: English-Chinese
by Norma Shapiro
38 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely useful!, February 21, 2005
extremely useful for those who have Chinese as their mother language and have instrests in learning English, espcially for those Chinese who just arrive Ameria. you can find almost all the nouns in English you may meet during daily life. this book will expediate your English learning process.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great set!, August 11, 2004
it is a great set! I love it when I got it. the only thing that frustrated me is the size of jigger. they don't label it. so, the first time when I made the drinks I messed up. I assumed the one is 1 OZ and the other is 0.5 OZ. it turns out I added too much alcohol. my wife got drunk and compained that I am a bad bartender.