Profile for Jess G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jess G RSS Feed

Wildkin Princess Original Nap Mat
Wildkin Princess Original Nap Mat
Price: $40.11
10 used & new from $26.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Good daycare mat, February 24, 2015
Works great for daycare!

The fabric is a little stiff right out of the box, but some fabric softener and a few washes takes care of that. The attached pillow isn't the best either, but it is perfectly reasonable for naps.

My daughter is a tall 16 months, and has lots of room to grow into it. Based on the reports I get from her daycare, she seems to be sleeping better and longer than when she was in a pack and play.

LK Nexus 6 Case - Wallet PU Leather Case Flip Cover Built-in Card Slots & Stand for Google Nexus 6 + Free Stylus Pen (Leather Case Black)
Offered by Lightning Knight
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap junk, December 19, 2014
This can only barely be called a wallet. It's a cheaply made case with three oddly shaped slits cut in the cover.

The stylus doesn't fit in the case in any obvious way, and certainly doesn't allow for closing it if you do jam it in there somehow.

I would have sent it back, except it would have cost nearly as much as I paid to send it back.

End result, it looks like a good deal. It isn't. Pay a bit more up front and get a case that doesn't suck.

WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier!
WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier!
Offered by Games From Dan
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit, January 4, 2014
Our daughter loves her dragon! She is just shy of 3 months old, and dragon has been her buddy for a long time now. He comes everywhere with us, and is holding up pretty well so far. We will be ordering a second one so we can have a rotation, in case one gets lost somewhere.

Belvah Quilted Floral Large 21" Duffle Bag (Brown/ Turquoise)
Belvah Quilted Floral Large 21" Duffle Bag (Brown/ Turquoise)
Offered by SilverHooks, Inc
Price: $39.96
4 used & new from $27.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and does the job, April 1, 2012
I actually like this bag a lot more than I thought I would when I ordered it. It is really roomy on the inside, with pockets on both interior sides. I bought it because the pattern matches a few items of Vera Bradley I own, although I wasn't sure how close it would actually be. Turns out, it is almost perfect, and at a fraction of the price! Of course, the first thing I did when I got it was take off three of the bows, because they are a little much. One was more than enough. I ended up using another one on my Vera bag so they'd match more. :-)

My husband and I just went on an overnight trip to visit friends, which was a perfect chance to "christen" the new bag. It was more than big enough to fit a complete change of clothes for both of us, toiletries, chargers for various electronic items, and had a ton of room to spare. It was also very lightweight and comfortable to carry, especially compared to my last duffle bag (basic Target thing that eventually ripped).

Another reviewer mentioned that when the bag first arrives there is a strong smell. I can see what she means, but I think it has more to do with the plastic it comes in than the bag itself. After a day or so of sitting on my dresser airing out, it was perfectly fine. A little Febreze might be in order if it really bothers you, but it shouldn't be a deal-breaker.

Bottom line, it's a really quality bag for the money you are spending, and a pretty reasonable substitute for Vera lovers on a budget.