Profile for Scarlett Leigh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scarlett Leigh RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cimo Samsung Galaxy S3 Case S-Line Premium Flexible TPU Cover for Samsung Galaxy S III S3 - Purple
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $8.93
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 30, 2013
I actually bought the case before I bought the phone and it came in the day after I did buy it. It fits my phone great. Purple is my favorite color. Would do business with these people again.

Duck Dynasty Hey Hey All My Stories Are 95% True Jack Adult Hunter Green T-shirt (Adult X-Large)
2 used & new from $24.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, Jack!, March 30, 2013
Was shipped on time, reasonably priced and loved by the recipient. Si is just an older version of my father, so I had to get him this shirt.

Burlesque
Burlesque
DVD ~ Cher
Price: $4.99
17 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Burlesque (DVD)
DVD received in reasonably good time and in good shape. It was well packaged for shipment and makes a great night in movie.

Duck Commander 16oz Uncle Si Robertson Tea Cup
Duck Commander 16oz Uncle Si Robertson Tea Cup
Offered by Continental Marketing Inc
Price: $4.99
43 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the sweet spot!, March 30, 2013
I purchased this cup for a 13 year old young man. I received three unprompted hugs for it. It arrived on time, reasonably priced and is being well used.

Body Armor Defender Case for iPhone 4/4S - Blue on Orange
Body Armor Defender Case for iPhone 4/4S - Blue on Orange
Offered by GadgetOnlineUSA
Price: $6.19
4 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars War Eagle!, March 12, 2013
I purchased this for my Mother's iPhone as a Easter gift. Of course I couldn't wait and gave it to her the day it came in. She loved it. It even came with a matching charge chord and a breast cancer bracelet. I would do business with this company again.

Yellow Dog Design Uptown Collar, Large, Purple Leopard on Purple Polka
Yellow Dog Design Uptown Collar, Large, Purple Leopard on Purple Polka
Price: $14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Meant for a larger dog, March 12, 2013
I bought this collar for my Brittany and it was waaaaaay too big for her. I ended up putting it on my lab. It looks beautiful on her.

Sweet Tea, Seduction & Murder (Southern Sweet Tea Book 1)
Sweet Tea, Seduction & Murder (Southern Sweet Tea Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, March 12, 2013
I love the story and plot line. A new proof reader would be suggested. I don't normally proofread when I read for pleasure, but these mistakes just catch my eye. Not so much that it takes away from the story though.

Tanya Pet Supplies -Dog Costumes Queen Style Pet Dog Wigs-gift
Tanya Pet Supplies -Dog Costumes Queen Style Pet Dog Wigs-gift
Offered by cuteshop888
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's the Tiara?, March 7, 2013
I purchased this wig soley as a joke for my friend's boss. She, my friend, has a beautiful liver and white Brittany Spaniel and her boss has been threatening to take her away (jokingly). We happen to know he has an aversion to blondes, hench the blonde wig. The price was reasonable, arrived alot sooner than expected, but the picture shows a tiara on the wig. When I opened the envelope and removed the wig it had no tiara.

Bombay Assassins Greatest Hits Box Set
Bombay Assassins Greatest Hits Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars An Easy Read, February 15, 2013
This collection of books is an easy read. It covers stories told by a family of assasians, each book by a different character's point of view.

LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack
LCM Home Fashion 6-Bar Freestanding Towel Warmer, Drying Rack
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When The Weather Outside Is Frightfull, February 15, 2013
I purchased this towel warmer for my Mother for a New Year's gift. She absolutely loves it. She even uses it to warm up towels to dry off her two yorkies that are cold natured.

Page: 1 | 2