Profile for neptune > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

neptune RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Honeywell 17000 HEPA QuietCare Air Cleaner
Honeywell 17000 HEPA QuietCare Air Cleaner
Offered by The Nerds
Price: $118.99
42 used & new from $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great HEPA machine..but a bit too loud!, August 15, 2005
I use this HEPA machine in my bedroom 24/7. It's helped dramatically with my many allergies (I just found out the allergies are causing my asthma that I've had for 9 months).

The only gripe I have with this machine is that it states that it's "Quietcare". On high, this thing is pretty loud!

However, I had a more inexpensive model (I think it was Honeywell 50010) and it was deafening, so this is an improvement.

Otherwise, this machine is giving me EXCELLENT results. I can sleep through the night without my eyes watering or dry mouth. It's improved my breathing (my family tells me 'I sound better') and helped with my snoring problems. At the price they're selling it for here, I'd pick one up. If noise bothers you just keep it on the low setting.

It really is a good product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2009 6:48 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cools a room! Surprisingly good!, June 30, 2005
Our air conditioning just hasn't been doing the job this summer. I had a tower fan running in my living room on top of the air conditioning and it was still a sweltering 83 degrees in there.

Unable to get anyone to come out and put in a better system until next month, I went to Sharper image and picked this baby up. What a shock! With it's pleasant negative ions and 3 settings, the house seriously cooled down to 73 degrees!!! I still can't believe it, but this thing is really good. It's a bit pricy, but I'm telling you it's worth it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2007 9:36 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars To be officially released by Apple in September!, June 30, 2005
Don't buy the fakes. The DVD is supposed to be out in September 2005!!

It's July, 2006 as I edit this. Still no legit DVD out yet. Apple is slow. Very very slow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Fur...Real Warm...Very Stylish, December 21, 2004
These gloves are stylish and extremely warm. I'd buy them again anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as Shaper Image, December 1, 2004
This is a great product that works exactly the same as Shaper Image's Ionic Breeze. What's the catch? It's half the price!!

This machine works great in the living room, and picks up more dirt , dust, dander, and allergens than I expected. I was a skeptic, but after a month of using this machine, I can honestly say it works, and works well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the bedrooms!, November 28, 2004
I ordered the much more inexprensive Ionic Pro (also available on Amazon), which works the same way as an Ionic Breeze tower, from Best Buy. Since we were amazed that the item actually worked, and worked well, we went to our Sharper Image store nearby. We ended up buying three Ionic breeze Desktop GPs, and our entire house smells extremely clean! After only a few days we were able to see all the garbage it collected. Included is a cloth made by 3M. With a simple wiping of the particles, the unit was clean and ready to go again.

Truly this is great technology! Bad odors are somehow wisked away with this product. It may seem a little pricey, but with no filters, a simple clean-up method, a 5 year gaurantee, and silent operation, this product is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for bedrooms!, November 27, 2004
I ordered the much more inexprensive Ionic Pro, which works the same way as an Ionic Breeze tower, from Best Buy. Since we were amazed that the item actually worked, and worked well, we went to our Sharper Image store nearby. We ended up buying three Ionic breeze Desktop GPs, and our entire house smells extremely clean! After only a few days we were able to see all the garbage it collected. Included is a cloth made by 3M. With a simple wiping of the particles, the unit was clean and ready to go again.

Going Upriver - The Long War of John Kerry
Going Upriver - The Long War of John Kerry
DVD ~ John Kerry
Offered by SourceMedia
Price: $4.49
166 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Man Amzing film!, October 28, 2004
This is one of the most riveting films I've ever seen. It truly shows John Kerry as a man of courage, conviction, and wisdom. If anyone deserves to be an important part of American history, it's Mr. Kerry. This film shows his strong leadership, even at a young age. I love this movie!

Microtek ScanMaker 4900 Flatbed Scanner
Microtek ScanMaker 4900 Flatbed Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sleek scanner; great price, July 24, 2002
The scanning is done beautifully. I love the fax/e-mail/text copying, as well as the way it handles photos, which are easily adjusted with the Adobe Photo Deluxe included...although their stand-alone options work great! I'm very happy with this USB-based scanner!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3