Profile for Matthew deals > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew deals RSS Feed (St. Louis, Missouri USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Has great potential, June 8, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (App)
Needs some updating, but has potential, sound quality is surprisingly good

General Hydroponics GH1514 Ph Control Kit
General Hydroponics GH1514 Ph Control Kit
Price: $14.20
44 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 8, 2015
Good product good price, fast shipping

2020Products Data Cable for iPhones, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, iPod - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by Lucky Emily

Inside Amy Schumer Season 1 [HD]
Inside Amy Schumer Season 1 [HD]
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I could have written the script in 3rd grade, April 29, 2015
3rd grade humor, this show is not worth your time, unless you love tons of 3 rd grade humor and sex jokes

The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
The Last of Us Remastered - PlayStation 4
Offered by goHastings
Price: $47.20
74 used & new from $26.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games ever made!, April 28, 2015
This is a simple review. I have been a gamer since the Atari in the 80s, and this is on my top 5 games of all time, if you own a ps4 and haven't played this game on the PS3 then you need to stop reading this and buy it now! If you have played it on the PS3 and played the left behind dlc, then there is no reason to buy it on PS4.

Assassin's Creed Unity - PlayStation 4
Assassin's Creed Unity - PlayStation 4
Price: Click here to see our price
161 used & new from $15.25

1.0 out of 5 stars AC Fan Boy No More, April 28, 2015
Ubisoft is a money grubbing whore, this game was so full of micro transactions it litterally distracts you from the game. The map is littered, and I mean littered with chest you can't open unless you download the companion app, and also sign up for some other pointless service.
The above reasons were enough for me to hate this game, but the actual game play and story itself is just boring. I have bought every AC game made, and was so excited for the first true next gen version. I found myself going weeks between playing sessions, and when I finally did play it, about 15 min in I'd quit because of bordom or mechanics frustration. I will never buy an AC game new again, ubisoft does not deserve my money anymore, I might buy one again someday cause I'm a sucker, but on Amazon or Ebay used.

Roku (2710R) Roku 1 Streaming Player (Black) (Certified Refurbished)
Roku (2710R) Roku 1 Streaming Player (Black) (Certified Refurbished)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, Great little price, April 28, 2015
Bought this for my daughter at Christmas she uses it every day to watch Netflix and Amazon and YouTube, set up was super easy, and took less than 5 min. Had it for 4 months now and have never lost a connection or seen buffering. To put this as simple as I can, it just works.
Side note: I bought the refurbished one, no regrets

FoxFarm FX14053 12-Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil
FoxFarm FX14053 12-Quart Ocean Forest Organic Potting Soil
Price: $18.15
18 used & new from $7.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, it's just overpriced soil, April 28, 2015
I was expecting some better results after reading forums about how good this soil was, but after switching to it I have seen no difference in my garden.
Let's get down to brass tacks, it's a very expensive bag of dirt, and you can find organic soil much cheaper and just as good at your local garden store.

Civilian
Civilian
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song heard it first on the Walking Dead, April 28, 2015
This review is from: Civilian (MP3 Music)
Great song heard it first on the Walking Dead, found it, bought it, and have listened to it over and over

The Sun as It Comes
The Sun as It Comes
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 28, 2015
This review is from: The Sun as It Comes (MP3 Music)
Love the harmonies