Profile for Don > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Don "Bubby" RSS Feed (Hamilton, OH)

Page: 1 | 2
Atlantic 63607104 Universal Adjustable Sound Bar Bracket
Atlantic 63607104 Universal Adjustable Sound Bar Bracket
Price: $33.82
16 used & new from $30.54

3.0 out of 5 stars But in the end I got it the way I wanted it and it sounds fine. Not great but good for the price paid, December 22, 2014
Maybe it was my Soundbar (the mounts were not the same distance from exach end) but it didn't fit without a few modifications and drilling a couple holes. But in the end I got it the way I wanted it and it sounds fine. Not great but good for the price paid.

Cable Matters 10-Pack, Gold Plated Right Angle F-Type Coaxial RG6 Adapter
Cable Matters 10-Pack, Gold Plated Right Angle F-Type Coaxial RG6 Adapter
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 19, 2014
What can I say.

GE FQSLF Dual Stage Twist and Lock Under Counter Water Filtration System Replacement Filters (Lead/Cyst)
Price: $36.81
8 used & new from $36.70

4.0 out of 5 stars ... used this filter for years and my wife is happy with the taste of the filtered water, July 19, 2014
I have used this filter for years and my wife is happy with the taste of the filtered water.

MyBat Motorola Moto G TUFF Hybrid Phone Protector Cover - Retail Packaging - Titanium Solid Hot Pink/Black
Price: $6.78
7 used & new from $1.55

3.0 out of 5 stars ... but it is a case which I guess is better than not having, July 19, 2014
price was cheap and case is cheap but it is a case which I guess is better than not having one

Richards Homewares Hanging Jewelry Organizer 37 Pockets Bedroom Closet
Richards Homewares Hanging Jewelry Organizer 37 Pockets Bedroom Closet
Offered by Handy Laundry Products Corp.
Price: $8.39
14 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife likes it. Unfortunately i bought her 2 ..., July 19, 2014
My wife likes it. Unfortunately i bought her 2 of them so maybe she can give the second one as a present to someone.

Tempur-Pedic Advanced Performance Mattress Protector Queen
Tempur-Pedic Advanced Performance Mattress Protector Queen
Offered by Home Decor Shop
Price: $92.95
3 used & new from $92.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 19, 2014
My wife and I like it much better than anything else we have found

Incipio DualPro Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Black
Incipio DualPro Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $17.87
19 used & new from $11.36

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. It is not bulky and has a ..., July 19, 2014
I like it. It is not bulky and has a nice feel in your hand. The inner liner is very soft. The outer shell, while hard, does not feel hard and does not have a slick or slippery surface. Very good case, especially for the reasonable price.

Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger
Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $5.88
37 used & new from $1.89

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, November 1, 2013
It works and seems to be of good quality construction. I used it on a trip and it charged my phone. What more can you ask?

Miracle Blade III Perfection Series 11-Piece Cutlery Set
Miracle Blade III Perfection Series 11-Piece Cutlery Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive knife set, November 1, 2013
This is the second set we have had and for the price at Amazon a great value. I would never buy a more expensive set of knives.

Flowmaster 15369 Exhaust Tip -Dual 3.50 in Rolled Angle Polished SS Fits 2.50 in.Tubing - weld on
Price: $53.75
42 used & new from $53.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but I returned it., November 1, 2013
Pretty good quality although not a perfect finish. I returned it because the muffler shop said it would take too much work to get it at the right angle to look good on my car.

Page: 1 | 2