Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Cleveland, New York United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Knit Beanie Visor Hat - Scull Cap Style - Black
Knit Beanie Visor Hat - Scull Cap Style - Black
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.98

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, December 19, 2012
I ordered this for someone because he had it on his wishlist but when I received it I thought it was a little thin and small so I actually ended up using it for an additional hat for my three year old son. It doesn't seem really cheap, its just very thin. Not something I think an adult would normally want to wear during the winter. However my son loves it and he looks pretty cute in it. I plan on buying a Columbia one instead.

Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Undercover Flat,Black,9 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Undercover Flat,Black,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 19, 2012
I happen to work in a shoe store and we're required to wear dress shoes, even the nicest dress shoes start to hurt your feet after an eight hour day. We carry a lot of Go Walks, but unfortunately not this one. I wasn't even sure if this shoe existed but I was determined to find one. I gave it a four star rating because they do not have wide widths, which I prefer for work. So going up a size they're a little long and the toe area gets a little squished. However they are as soft and comfortable as I was hoping. There is a great amount of cushion and support in the sole. I didn't have any problems with the seller, I think they took a little longer than I wanted but that's because I was excited to get them. I would definitely recommend them for someone looking for a casual dress shoe.

Quantum Leap - The Complete Third Season
Quantum Leap - The Complete Third Season
DVD ~ Scott Bakula
Price: $22.99
28 used & new from $13.03

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm torn because I love this show BUT, July 14, 2012
I'm pretty upset over the fact that they decided to remove a couple episodes when putting these discs together. Disc two specifically they skip over three episodes. And I remember these episodes he leaps into a guy on a boat where his old flame is getting married and she still wants to be with him so the fiance tries having him killed. The second one missing he leaps into some kind of cop, I believe he ends up being a dirty cop, he is trying to protect a witness who is a pain in the butt woman while these others are trying to kill her. And the third missing episode he leaps into a single mother of two with a teenage boy having girl troubles that runs away and ends up getting kidnapped. I clearly remember these episodes but for some reason they don't exist anywhere. I can't find them listed on any episode guide, they're not on the dvds anywhere. It boggles my mind.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2012 11:19 PM PDT

Kness Tip-Trap 109-0-001 Live-Capture Mouse Trap
Kness Tip-Trap 109-0-001 Live-Capture Mouse Trap
Offered by Happy Haus
Price: $3.25
6 used & new from $0.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, July 10, 2012
I ordered this on the fourth and got it yesterday on the ninth. I immediately set the trap with a tiny dollop of peanut butter, placed it along the critter's usual path making sure there wasn't any obstructions... as soon as it got dark I checked the trap and I had a little mouse. Took the little guy outside far away from the house and let him go. An hour later I had another one. Let him go and an hour after that I had caught another. I had yet another first thing in the morning. Now I know they say where there's one there's more but my goodness. It is fairly small, only about an inch wide, so I wouldn't want to leave a poor mouse in there for very long. There are a few ventilation holes but could use a few more. Its a trap I would check as often as possible because my goal is not to kill the mice, just to get them out of my home. I think this is a great buy.

Panasonic DMC-FH25A 16.1MP Digital Camera with 8x Wide Angle Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Blue)
Offered by Firemall LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes great pictures, May 9, 2012
I got this for Christmas and I haven't used it too much yet but I like it. I used it the other day on our trip to the zoo and it took wonderful pictures. I haven't figured out all of the features yet. One thing to note it does not come with a memory card and the memory doesn't hold many pictures. I'm not sure if it was a size setting I haven't figured out but I only got about five pictures on the built in memory. So keep that in mind when buying one.

Clinique happy heart perfume set
Clinique happy heart perfume set

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but..., May 9, 2012
I enjoy this perfume, it smells a lot like lilacs however the scent does not last very long. A couple hours at most. I was very disappointed when I tried it and found that it was gone in just a short while.

Waring CTT200BK Professional Cool Touch 2-Slice Toaster, Black
Waring CTT200BK Professional Cool Touch 2-Slice Toaster, Black
Price: $29.43
19 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toaster, March 18, 2012
I purchased this for my father because he is quite picky and he loves it. There are heating coils on both sides for toasting, which was a problem with the last one he purchased. It gets his toast nice and dark without drying it out like a brick. Doesn't have a ton of unnecessary buttons. The cool to touch feature is nice, does make the toaster a tad bulky looking, but if you're someone who touches the sides of the toaster while using it you won't mind the size. I did purchase this at a retail store and not through Amazon and actually got it for a lower price but I think it is worth asking price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2014 2:12 PM PDT

Levi's Juniors 528 Curvy Bootcut Jean
Levi's Juniors 528 Curvy Bootcut Jean

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit not perfect, January 16, 2012
I got a pair of these and they don't fit me as well as the 524's do. They seem long in the zipper area, maybe it is just the way I wear my pants. The color is great, I do wish Levi jeans didn't bleed so much blue dye when washing them but you just have to be mindful of what you wash with your jeans.

GSC UB2042 Under-Bed Box with Wheels, Clear Base
GSC UB2042 Under-Bed Box with Wheels, Clear Base
Price: $37.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Not terrible, but not the greatest, December 26, 2011
My mother got this for me last year for a Christmas wrapping paper holder. It isn't my favorite but its not a waste of money. I don't care for the lid, it may be I got a bum tote. But I find it kind of hard to open because of the way it snaps shut and it has the flex in the center that makes it seem a little less durable. It is just too short to hold the longer rolls of paper without angling them which means less room for other rolls. And the casters get in the way on the bottom of the tote. I think it is practical for smaller and medium sized things, but not so much rolls of wrapping paper.

The Midnight Meat Train (Unrated Director's Cut)
The Midnight Meat Train (Unrated Director's Cut)
DVD ~ Vinnie Jones
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $7.95
34 used & new from $1.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty gross, December 26, 2011
I enjoy cheesy horror movies like the original Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street. I'm not big on gore or non existent story lines and this was both. If you enjoy senseless blood and don't care about store line you will enjoy this movie. If you're squeamish you will not like this movie. The title really says it all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2012 7:52 PM PDT