Profile for Modern Dayhippy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 217

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Modern Dayhippy "moderndayhippy" RSS Feed (US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PediaSmart Organic DAIRY Vanilla Complete Nutrition Beverage Powder, 12.7 Ounce
PediaSmart Organic DAIRY Vanilla Complete Nutrition Beverage Powder, 12.7 Ounce
Price: $16.15
9 used & new from $14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Could Tell The Difference, June 16, 2014
I should start this review off by saying I LOVE this nutritional drink! I ordered a can of it for my toddler, because I had hoped to get her away from that other popular Pedia brand. She would drink it, with a little coaxing on my part. I usually ended up having to mix it with juice in order for her to drink it, which disappointed me. I really wanted for her to love this brand, since they use non GMO soy in it. I was actually the one that ended up finishing the canister off, because she preferred the other brand. I would still highly recommend this brand, since it's a very superior product, and the company is terrific to deal with too.

Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein Nutrition Shake, Natural Dark Chocolate, 1.85 Pound
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with This Protein Powder, June 16, 2014
I've used many different brands of protein powders over the years, and thus far I'm very happy with this one. The amount of protein is great (24 g per serving), and the ingredient list is amazing too. I also love the fact that it's non GMO, heavy metal tested, sourced from grass fed cows, and sweetened with stevia & erythritol, instead of artificial sweeteners. My only complaint with this chocolate flavor, is that if I don't add enough milk, it tends to be sicky sweet. So in order to compensate, I just mix 16 oz of milk, instead of 8. My favorite way to drink this is: 16 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 tblsp peanut butter, 1 banana, and 1 scoop of protein powder. Blend it all up and you've got yourself the breakfast of champions. :-)

Hanes Men's BEEFY-T Short Sleeve T-shirt TALL 6.1 oz, 2XLT-Navy
Hanes Men's BEEFY-T Short Sleeve T-shirt TALL 6.1 oz, 2XLT-Navy
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $7.95
21 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirts, February 9, 2014
These shirts are exactly what i expected, good quality and fit right. Will definately buy these shirts again in the future.

Nature's Bounty Protein Shake Mix, Decadent Chocolate, 16 Ounce
Nature's Bounty Protein Shake Mix, Decadent Chocolate, 16 Ounce
Price: $16.19
15 used & new from $12.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Feelings, January 4, 2014
I have very mixed feelings about this product. 1. I do really like the flavor of this. 2. I like that this is made with stevia, instead of sucralose, aspartame, or any other artificial sweeteners. 3. I find the amount of protein to be acceptable, but have used other brands that contain way more. 4. I hate that this contains soy, since it's more than likely genetically modified and contains GMOs, which are known to cause an upset stomach, and countless other unsavory reactions in the human body. 5. I like that this contains flaxseed, probiotics, calcium, vitamin D, and potassium. 6. I do not like how few servings there are per container. They definitely could make a container with twice the amount in it. 7. I do like that this has low calories (especially if used with unsweetened almond milk), a low amount of fat, and a low amount of sugar in it. 8. This product is much less filling than my regular brand (Sun Warrior), and I find myself using 4 scoops (or 2 servings) in order to feel full. That causes the container to be used up pretty quickly. So...I will continue to use Sun Warrior as my regular brand, as it is soy, gluten, and dairy free, and is also low in sugar, calories, and fat, and also contains more servings & keeps me fuller for longer. This is, however, a nice brand to use when I've run out of the Sun Warrior, and am in need of a protein powder for immediate usage.

Artistic Studios Disney's Tangled Wooden Magnetic Playset, 25-Piece
Artistic Studios Disney's Tangled Wooden Magnetic Playset, 25-Piece
Price: $12.66
21 used & new from $9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars She Likes It, December 28, 2013
My daughter received this as a gift for Christmas, and she likes it, but I've only seen her play with it once or twice. She's played a lot more with the Barbies and other gifts she received.

Barbie Color Magic Mermaid Doll
Barbie Color Magic Mermaid Doll
11 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars She Loves It, December 28, 2013
My child received this as a gift and loves it. It is one of the prettier Barbies that she owns.

Fisher Price Happy Day and Night Baby Diapers Size 4, 140 Count
Fisher Price Happy Day and Night Baby Diapers Size 4, 140 Count
Price: $37.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Nice Diapers, December 27, 2013
I loved the price I got on this huge package of day & night diapers. Good quality, great price, would purchase again.

LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462
LEGO Monster Fighters The Mummy 9462
Offered by Outlander Toys
Price: $16.45
122 used & new from $10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars He Love It, December 27, 2013
My son loves this set, and the Monster Fighters sets in general. The horse is ultra cool, since it glows in the dark in a wonderful bluish hue. A nice little set.

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Plus Calcium Raspberry Lemon, 8 Ounce
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Plus Calcium Raspberry Lemon, 8 Ounce
Offered by Moon Walk
Price: $15.57
38 used & new from $14.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked This, December 27, 2013
I really like this product, but wish there was more calcium in it. Nice flavor and makes me feel good.

Cellfood Natural Weight Loss Formula, 4-Ounce Bottle
Cellfood Natural Weight Loss Formula, 4-Ounce Bottle
Offered by DailyVita
Price: $19.39
27 used & new from $19.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, December 27, 2013
I felt great while using this product, along with the regular Cell Food. I WAS successful at losing weight with this, and will continue to purchase it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20