Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "grown up kid" RSS Feed (Aurora, CO, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HUAWEI Nexus 6P Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case Compatible for HUAWEI Nexus 6P - Retail Packaging - Clear
Price: $9.90
5 used & new from $7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars The one I keep buying, November 29, 2015
This is my fourth, or is it fifth(?), Cruzerlite case for an Android phone. I have tried many other cases, but I keep coming back to these. I love the fit, the light weight and the color options. And of course the patterns on the backs make them unique among the many flat cases out there.

I'm sure this won't be my last purchase of Cruzerlite cases.

MoKo Tab S2 8.0 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case With Auto Wake / Sleep for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 / S2 Nook 8.0 inch Tablet, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The newest for the Galaxy Tab S2 8 is another excellent case from Moko, November 2, 2015
This is the fourth MoKo slim-fit case I have purchased for tablets over the years. The newest for the Galaxy Tab S2 8 is another excellent case from Moko.
For people who want good all around protection without adding too much weight, this is the best you can get. There are others like it and even some that are more expensive. But MoKo is the one I keep buying even after trying others.

Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Case - Fosmon [DURA FROST] Smooth Durable & Flexible SLIM-Fit Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 - Black
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $6.97
2 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TPU style case for general protection of the Galaxy ..., November 2, 2015
Excellent TPU style case for general protection of the Galaxy Tab. I like the look and general fit. The cut outs for ports are nearly perfect and the button covers work well. In fact, they make it hard to accidentally press the buttons like you do without the case.

The only downside is that because of the cutouts the lower section of the case can fit a bit loosely. That also causes it to be difficult to plugin the power USB cable because the case stretches and partially covers the USB port.

Still, I'd recommend to anyone who wants a simple lightweight case for daily use of the tablet.

ASUS PB278Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 PLS/ IPS DisplayPort HDMI DVI-D VGA Ergonomic Back-lit LED Monitor
Price: $384.99
152 used & new from $249.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Random Disconnects, June 14, 2015
Probably the last Display Port system I ever purchase. I am connected to 2x760GTX cards via Displayport. Unfortunately, the monitor will suddenly go black and display the "Displayport: No Connection" message. I tried rebooting, turning the monitor on and off, but it turns out the only way to get the signal back is to unplug the Displayport connector and plug it back in. Apparently Windows sees the signal to the monitor go down for whatever reason, and it never makes another attempt to talk to the monitor until it is fully unplugged and plugged back in.

Whether or not the failure is with Windows or the Monitor, I'm afraid it has made use of this monitor particularly dissatisfying. I've tried a completely different cable, and the same problem occurs.

I understand that going to HDMI will lower my frame rates by half (down to 30FPS). So that's not really an option.

Is this a common problem with this Mon,,,well, it happened again while typing this sentence...itor? I've gone around and read a lot of forum posts saying that this is a common enough problem with Displayport. How can people be selling such a crappy system?

In addition to making me have to replug in the monitor, I also have to resize all of my Windows as they get compresses as if I was on a 1024x768 display when the display goes down.

UPDATE 6/15/2015: I went ahead and moved over to HDMI. It turns out that the current standard will support higher frame rates over HDMI. Sadly I cant upgrade the review of this monitor because it is reported to be a DisplayPort monitor and I wanted to use it that way. From what I've read this is not an uncommon problem with DisplayPort. I don't really care whether it is ASUS's fault or the DisplayPort standard, I want people to know in advance that you may be disappointed if you try using this monitor with DisplayPort.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2015 9:29 AM PDT

iPad Air 2 Case - KAYSCASE Premium Slim Soft Gel TPU Cover Case iPad 6 ( 6 generation ) case, iPad Air 2 case, iPad case 2014 Version, New iPad Air case, Smart Cover Compatible (Lifetime Warranty) (Smoked)
Offered by Kay's Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect fit, November 23, 2014
Excellent case for the new iPad Air 2. This case is thin and light providing sufficient protection from bumps and scratches while adding very little weight and nearly zero bulk to the svelte model iPad. With space for the Apple Smart cover, together the two provide all around protection such that I can set the iPad on just about any surface or stash it in my backpack without worrying.

The fit is tight and the buttons are completely covered, with easy to feel extensions that make finding and operating power and volume easy. There are cutouts for the headphones, speakers and power ports which are precisely cutout and provide ample room for connecting Standard plugs where needed.

Highly recommended.

Chronicles of the Black Company (Chronicles of the Black Company Series Book 1)
Chronicles of the Black Company (Chronicles of the Black Company Series Book 1)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The original Black, July 26, 2013
They say Orange is the new Black. Whatever, this is the original black and for exciting, hard core dark fantasy Glen Cook is the master. I read these back when they were originally published and started reading them again recently. So, I am glad to find these chronicles with the collections of the great stories for my Kindle.

Cook weaves the most fantastic tales with tightly written plots and twists within twists. Yet one rarely gets lost or confused, as Cooks style keeps the characters and their issues front and center at every turn.

In this first set of stories the ages old mercenary group known as the Black Company has decided to escape an evil boss by taking on a new contract. Except they find that the new boss is not like the old boss, he (or is it she) is much much worse.

Trouble at every turn, the company faces pressure from above, jealousy from allies and treachery from many external forces. But, to paraphrase the old Pink Floyd song, "whatever it takes, you know the Company remains."

Mini Cherry Mash Candy 2 Ounce Theater Size Pack 24 Bars
Mini Cherry Mash Candy 2 Ounce Theater Size Pack 24 Bars
2 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from childhood, July 26, 2013
I used to love this candy as a child, and on a guilty pleasure whim I ordered this product. I can't eat them as often as I did back then, and one box will last a long time, but the love has not diminished.

eneloop AA with 4 Position Charger, 1800 cycle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compliment to G700 mouse, July 26, 2013
I bought this to go along with my G700 mouse that takes this battery. Rather than tethering my mouse to the USB cable when it needs charging, I just rotate the batteries and keep playing wirelessly. Perfect solution to the battery usage of the G700.

Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700
Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G700
Offered by Speedy Mobile
Price: $99.99
22 used & new from $38.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wireless gaming mouse, July 26, 2013
I was sad when my G7 mouse died and Logitech had dropped the product. However, I recently found out about this new model and ordered it immediately. It is the G7++! Great weight and feel, all of the controls I want and need, and a rechargeable battery that can be replaced to keep the gaming session going without wires.

When my wife's' old MX Revolution died, I recommended this to her and she loves it. I ordered a spare so if one of ours ever gives up the host we won't have to wait for shipping even a day!

Logitech hit a home run.

Poetic Slimline Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus Black(Automatically Wakes and Puts the Nexus 7 to Sleep)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Final Version: With Secure Magnetic Closure, Cover Able to Fully Fold Back without Activating Sleep Mode)

5.0 out of 5 stars Poetic form, October 18, 2012
I have been using this case for three weeks now, and got it after the fixes that were mentioned in the product description. I can say the new version of the case is very good. After so many weeks of daily usage the case has shown no signs of fraying or glue coming lose anywhere on the case.

In fact, despite having dropped the tablet to the floor in this case a couple of times, the case looks as good as it did the day I received it.

I love the fit of this case as it really holds the tablet snugly and the cover protects the screen completely while the magnets hold it down perfectly. Folding back the cover allows me to use the tablet in a couple of different positions, perfect for just about any viewing angle while sitting. Folding it back completely allows the case to sit flat. I also use the case slightly folded to provide more grip on the tablet while holding it in one hand for reading.

The headphone and charging port are very easy to get to, especially compared to a couple of alternative cases I have purchased and really had problems with some charger plugs.

The only negative, and it is a minor one, is that the power and volume rocker buttons are a bit harder to get to than other cases. On the other hand, there is no way to accidentally turn the device off by pressing the power button when you didn't mean to. A problem I did have with another case. Given that the device turns on when the case is opened, and turns off when it is closed, this is really not a problem for me at all.

Overall the case feel very nice in my hand and looks sharp. As a result I have retired two other cases that I had been using before finding the Poetic case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4