ARRAY(0xa57cd780)

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kev and Brit RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Don Wand Glass Pleasure Wand with Mushroom Tip, Red Sweetheart
Don Wand Glass Pleasure Wand with Mushroom Tip, Red Sweetheart
Offered by pinkcoo
Price: $9.68
32 used & new from $5.13

2.0 out of 5 stars :( I really wanted to love this toy..., February 20, 2014
I've always wanted a glass toy, thinking that it would be super easy to clean and that the smoothness would feel great. I bought the red sweetheart because of the price and previous reviews.

Well, it IS super easy to clean...but I cannot and will not use this toy anymore. The head is nice and thick-- which I like-- but the shaft is far too small, and... ahem, the whole thing functions like a suction cup. As in, it goes in okay but then it's difficult to pull out and HURTS in doing so. I feel more like I'm being probed at the doctor's office than enjoying myself. :(

I don't believe I'm using it wrong as I've had other toys that are thicker or just as hard as this one. I think perhaps it might be the mushroom tip. The fact that it's thick and then the shaft is so narrow without any transition between the two might be my problem. I truly wanted to enjoy this, and I gave it several tries before surrendering to the fact that it doesn't make me feel anything but awkward. :(

Burtons Jammie Dodgers 150g
Burtons Jammie Dodgers 150g
Offered by BritishMart Shipped From The UK
Price: $4.12
10 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, according to my sister, December 2, 2013
Ordered this for my sister, though I was worried about the shipping time and the earlier reviews stating their orders were stale. She got hers fairly quick (It was only 1 1/2- 2 weeks.) and she said they were good. Will order for her again.

BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2T
BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2T
Price: $49.99
13 used & new from $42.07

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy! Lightweight, maneuverable!, October 2, 2013
I'm so very happy that I received my vacuum today! I decided to buy this particular "stick" vacuum because of the one I tested at my sister-in-law's house. It was light, maneuvered much easier than a traditional vacuum, and made the job of cleaning an all tile house less daunting (she has 2 Chihuahuas and I've got a Blue Heeler).

The one I bought from Amazon was actually used; I had never purchased something used from Amazon (it was "Amazon Warehouse Deals") and was concerned about how it would be. It arrived with all parts and-- though it had some odds markings that resembled light use or being bumped against something-- it functioned perfectly! Also, I have back problems, so my old vacuum tired me out before I could finish my house and I couldn't pick it up and walk with it very much. Yet, because of how light this vacuum is I can pick it up with little effort.

Garage Sale Sign Kit with Pricing Stickers and Wood Sign Stakes (P/B)
Garage Sale Sign Kit with Pricing Stickers and Wood Sign Stakes (P/B)
Offered by HotColorSigns
Price: $22.89

5.0 out of 5 stars We sold EVERYTHING!, September 25, 2013
I had a big 3-household yard sale. I bought this for the bright color of the signs (pink as opposed to yellow helped us stand out; there were several yard sales in our area that day!), apron bag, and the large number of stickers.

Signs-- The signs were of good quality, and I liked that stakes were included. They give you rubber bands to attach your signs to the stakes, but I didn't use those as I didn't like any obstruction of signs.

Apron Bag-- This, I loved! My husband and I were the only couple to have one, and we had all our change easily arranged. The rest of the family would have to go in for change, ask each other if they had certain bills, or pull wads of cash out of their pockets. For us, we had all our bills separated and managed our transactions quickly!

Stickers-- Since we had different households, we used the different colors to differentiate items. The preprinted numbers made the task of labeling faster for many items. A permanent marker is included for the blank labels, too.

We didn't need the balloons, though they were great entertainment for the children we all had, and tips that were given were helpful as well!

Western Digital Caviar Green 3 TB SATA III 64 MB Cache Bare/OEM Desktop Hard Drive - WD30EZRX
Price: $111.99
58 used & new from $94.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Item would report .74 TB only. (Updated), August 14, 2012
Product came defective. It would only report 746.50 GB instead of 3 TB of raw capacity. I checked hard drive on two different operating systems with the same results. I also checked its SMART diagnosis which reported it as healthy. I think... although hard to believe, that this drive was mislabeled.

I've ordered a replacement. I'll update the review as soon as it arrives.
-----------
10/04/2013 Update

I've upgraded the rating for this item based on 2 other purchases of the same model. As the comments pointed out, the system needs to be a 64bit OS and be UEFI compatible. I still wouldn't recommend them on hot-swappable applications.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2012 2:15 PM PDT

Ultra Pro Card Supplies Midnight Blue Deck Box
Ultra Pro Card Supplies Midnight Blue Deck Box
Offered by CCG Unlimited
Price: $3.99
12 used & new from $1.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly for card management than protection, January 3, 2012
Bought one of these to manage about 300 EoJ cards. I will be using it as my main deck(s) box.

Construction and Materials: The box is made of a single cutout of plastic. It will keep the cards together and if taken good care it should outlast the cards themselves. Just don't sit on it or it will probably bend out of shape!

Capacity: Good size box which will hold 80 cards with sleeves on. It will take plastic card dividers but capacity drops due to the thickness of these.

By the way, my box didn't come with any sleeves. Don't expect any sleeves inside the box and prepare to buy them in a separate pack. I'm not sure why another reviewer would say he received sleeves.

Casio Men's AW591-2A G-Shock Ana-Digi Chronograph Shock Resistant Sport Watch
Casio Men's AW591-2A G-Shock Ana-Digi Chronograph Shock Resistant Sport Watch
Offered by Watch Colony
Price: $74.97
6 used & new from $70.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful yet functional, December 30, 2011
I bought this watch for my brother-in-law's birthday. He had told my sister about getting a G-shock for the weekends working in and around the house. So, I decided to give him what I consider one of the best looking G-shocks under $100.

Once I received the watch, I opened it to make sure it was in working condition since the box was a little banged up. The watch was fine so I synced it with the NIST time. Synchronizing both the analog and digital should be a breeze as long as you follow the instruction booklet.

I was surprised to see that it wasn't so big in size. Pictures online make it look bigger than what it is. It should still look nice on most wrists though.

The detail on the sundial is good and together with the reverse displays make it look pricier than if it had regular displays. The dials have a skeleton style and are big enough to show time with a quick glance. The skeleton style dials should make them lighter and therefore give better battery life; hypothetically speaking of course.

Overall, my in-law liked it a lot. I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten something as nice for the same price in the mall. Now, I need to find an excuse to get one for myself. :)

Ultra Pro 80 Card Deck Box - Black
Ultra Pro 80 Card Deck Box - Black
Price: $3.37
35 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly for card management than protection, December 30, 2011
Bought a few of these to manage about 300 EoJ cards.

YuGiOh Card Supplies Ultra Pro Deck Box Lime Green
YuGiOh Card Supplies Ultra Pro Deck Box Lime Green
Offered by CCG Unlimited
Price: $3.99
35 used & new from $0.16

= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this box for the wife so she could put away her EoJ deck. As other reviewers mentioned, the box is made of a single cutout of plastic. It will keep the cards together and if taken good care it should outlast the cards themselves. Just don't sit on it or it will probably bend out of shape!

Ceton InfiniTV 4 USB - 4-channel External Cable TV Tuner Device for CableCARD
Ceton InfiniTV 4 USB - 4-channel External Cable TV Tuner Device for CableCARD

1.0 out of 5 stars Reboots made it impossible, December 30, 2011
I really wanted for this to work. I had waited for months to get my hands on this product, and specifically the USB one because I was afraid my HTPC would be too small for the PCIe version.

I followed the instructions step by step provided by Ceton and even watched the partial install video they have in YouTube. Ceton, please upload part 2 of the install video already.

1- Unpacked it and inserted the M-Card into the slot. Be careful! The instructions want you to insert the M-Card with its bar-code facing up, but Comcast's Moto M-Card should be inserted facing down towards the feet of the Ceton unit. In Ceton's install video they mention the bar-codes as facing down not up. Rule of thumb: Don't force the M-card in, it should slide into its pins effortlessly.
2- Connected it to the PC via USB and plugged the power cord.
3- Turned on the PC.
4- Installed the latest driver from Ceton's website.
5- Went into Windows Media Center and did the steps to verify my system could be used.
6- Went into WMC and followed the wizard to enable the tuner.

Then guess what? No tuner was being identified by WMC. Went back to Ceton's diagnostic application and it told me exactly that WMC was not recognizing the device and suggested to reinstall drivers.

After uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. The computer would freeze and not shutdown as long as Ceton InfiniTV was connected.

Reinstalling the drivers didn't do much. WCM would not recognize the tuner was connected. I then noticed while the Windows Devices and Printers window was opened, that the device would be dropped intermittently as soon as WMC started running. That's why WMC wouldn't recognize it! It was dropping like it was being unplugged and plugged into the USB port. Obviously the driver has an stability issue.

Apparently this is a known issue by Ceton and they are already working on a fix. However, a fix had been promised by the end of 2011, but nothing has been released. They couldn't give an ETA as when a new driver will be released to fix this issue. Therefore, I put a claim in Amazon for a refund.

Seems like this issue doesn't affect the PCIe card version, so I took the plunge and ordered it. Hopefully I won't have to change HTPC case for this card or install loud fans to cool it down.

Page: 1 | 2