Profile for Dana Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dana Williams "DanaMite" RSS Feed (Pine Mtn, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
uni-ball Onyx Stick Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, Black Ink, Pack of 12
uni-ball Onyx Stick Roller Ball Pens, Fine Point, Black Ink, Pack of 12
Price: $8.79
25 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 7, 2014
One of my favorite ink pens available.

EUPHORIA
EUPHORIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's Different, December 7, 2014
This review is from: EUPHORIA (Misc.)
The flavor combination confused me at first, but I was pleasantly surprised after I tried my first cup. One of the best tasting orange-chocolate teas out on the market. Hard to find. I've tried other brands, but this one is exquisite.

Capitalism Hits the Fan: Richard Wolff on the Economic Meltdown
Capitalism Hits the Fan: Richard Wolff on the Economic Meltdown
DVD ~ Lecture by Richard Wolff
Price: $19.65
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta See This, October 17, 2011
I was born into a world of corrupt politicians, during the Kennedy assassination & the big Nixon Watergate scandal, so all I've ever known is how screwed up our own government is. I stopped watching mainstream television in the late 80's - and recently only watch documentary films, since they seem to be more of the real news that we are not getting in the media. This DVD ended up in my hands this past weekend and I am very thankful. It is an eye opener, big time. It is very informative and explains a lot of what I didn't understand. I highly recommend this film.

The Corporation
The Corporation
DVD ~ Milton Friedman
Price: $19.57
16 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs to watch this one, October 12, 2011
This review is from: The Corporation (DVD)
Watched this movie twice and it was very informative both times. I literally had no clue of what was going on with big business - until I started watching eye-opening documentaries like this. It is so clearly explained and shown in this film, that anyone can understand the moral and environmental responsibilities at stake. Documentary films such as this are the real news reports of today.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Small Hands, August 25, 2011
This was my very first water filtration purchase and sorry to say - I am not impressed. Reading thru the initial set up and following the instructions for "priming" this item took well over an hour. After many tries the first night at home, I still could not easily suck water thru it, even while squeezing as hard as I could. Sorry to say - I am not happy with this bottle and it's function. I got it this summer and tried to use it in Yosemite. First difficulty was to flush the filter, by squeezing the bottle. I could barely squeeze it, much less push the water out (70-100%). As a petite female I was bale to squeeze maybe half the water out. Had a male friend do the second flush and he said it was also very difficult to squeeze too. Sipping while squeezing to drink was even more of a challenge trail side. I am not a backpacker, but I do a fair amount of long day hikes into the high country. Had my boyfriend try it, re-read the instructions with me and we both decided it must be defective, or just poorly designed.

Logitech Zebra Optical 3-Button Mini Scroll Mouse
Logitech Zebra Optical 3-Button Mini Scroll Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Petite Girl, Petite Mouse, February 13, 2010
My hands are smaller than the average Joe (or Joanne for that matter). My hand cramped up with the standard size Mac mouse and this one is a perfect fit for my small female hands. Have had it several years now and it still performs extremely well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lil Package, May 30, 2008
This is a very compact & handy travel kit for taking care of your face while "in route". It is also a great introduction to many of the products offered by Kiss My Face. This sample pack features an overview, which has helped me determined which items I want to order more of. An excellent value!

Lisa Gerrard: Sanctuary
Lisa Gerrard: Sanctuary
DVD ~ Patrick Cassidy
Price: $19.98
22 used & new from $11.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected a lil more, May 24, 2008
This review is from: Lisa Gerrard: Sanctuary (DVD)
Not sure I liked this as much as I thought I would. How the interviewing voices overlapping music & sound effects got in the way. The fast paced edits & bizarre visuals at the beginning were odd. Interviewing Lisa in various settings like the fern forest, the freeway underpass, & in her home, was a very nice presentation.

Surya Brasil Henna Cream, Mahogany 2.31 oz
Surya Brasil Henna Cream, Mahogany 2.31 oz
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $10.44
11 used & new from $10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars best I have found, April 24, 2008
Ok, so this might not be totally healthy, eco-friendly hair dye you are looking for, but it's the best I've found for the price & color & longevity. Since I live on a creek in the mountains - with a septic system, I wanted something less threatening & less toxic than the traditional over the counter brands. I've been using this Surya cream henna for over 2 years & always use leave-on conditioners. The RED is a blast in summertime, Burgundy is great for late Autumn & the new year calls for Mahogany. I cycle between these shades to keep myself looking fun @ 42!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Avery 5351 Self-adhesive address labels for copiers, white, 1 x 2-13/16, 3300/box
Price: $18.99
43 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Address Lables, January 31, 2008
These are kinda expensive, but there are so many ways to use them. I use 'em for address labels & map labels. Marking the maps I sell with my logo & URL. Bent corners will get jammed in the printer so watch how you load 'em.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3