Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for M. Gierman > Reviews

Browse

M. Gierman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Gierman RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Radio Flyer Ziggle
Radio Flyer Ziggle
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $79.99
21 used & new from $47.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 18, 2016
This review is from: Radio Flyer Ziggle (Toy)
Awesome! My son recieved this for his 4th birthday and is riding it like a professional after only two days. All the kids at the party, ages 3-8, were fighting for a turn. Works great on blacktop and sidewalks. Does not do well on grass. It goes pretty fast, especially when it spins- I would not want anything faster for a 4 year old. He wears a helmet when riding.

Leupold 110290 Mark 2 IMS 1"
Leupold 110290 Mark 2 IMS 1"
Offered by Pufferz Outdoors
Price: $82.30
54 used & new from $82.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Leupold how can you go wrong..., October 18, 2013
Bought this mount for a Mark AR Mod1 4-12 Fine Duplex(2013). My biggest worry was with the mountable area on this scope that a one piece mount wouldn't fit. I went with the leupold mount to make sure, figuring the leupold scope has to work with their mount... It does... it's just a few mm inside the allowable amount. But it works great. The best part of the whole thing... Made in the USA. The only other thing that worries me, when put on the rail it can move about 1/16 of an inch back and forth, before you tighten it up. So my take is - don't use it as a quick release. The height is 1.4 and thats Good to me, figuring the normal sights are 1.5.... that one mm doesn't make that big of deal....

So Overall great mount for the price ($86) that's made in the USA....

Tipton Polymer Gun Cleaning Picks
Tipton Polymer Gun Cleaning Picks
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic - not the greatest, July 25, 2013
Thought the out numbered positive reviews would mean something. However There plastic...nothing more. Trying to scrape with plastic tips is really hard/not really worth the effort. Time to order some metal ones.

Stronghold Kingdoms [Download]
Stronghold Kingdoms [Download]
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, November 21, 2012
Awsome game. Have been playing for over a year now.

Nice free upgrade pack (gives some cards packs and more...)

Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
5 used & new from $29.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, November 21, 2012
I use this on my XBox360. Now I can charge controllers, my phone, bluetooth & use my X31 RF Wireless Transmitter while playing.
Also works on PS3 (but ps3 turns off its USB when off, Xbox they stay on).

Nice design.

2 used & new from $25.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrreat!, November 21, 2012
Great Value.
Works Great.

If purchased at HomieD would be way over $50 (only can buy small rolls).

Will buy again when needed.

TRENDnet N900 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, TEW-680MB
TRENDnet N900 Dual Band Wireless Media Bridge, TEW-680MB
Offered by Bright Spot
Price: $84.90
10 used & new from $57.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, November 21, 2012
Have been using about 1 month... seem to be very reliable.

Don't know much about his company, but recently bought an 8port Gigabit Switch and have been VERY happy with that.

I have my Xbox360, PS3 and a WD 3Tb NAS Drive plugged in to this... I have not noticed any lag on the game consoles compared to being hardwired (was my major concern).

Pros:
1) Way better than running wirings through the house.
2) 4port Switch built in (most units around the same $ only have 1port -Note- I purchased this for only about $60, I see its much more now)
3) Small.
4) Easy hook up (took less than 20min -most of that was re-configuring my cords behind the desk)
5) Nice Looking
6) WAY better than running wirings through the house. (I know it's a duplicate but its that big of a +)

Cons:
1) Very Very Light (could be + or -... if cords are pulled, it falls over easily)
2) Software could have a feature that is more real-time for Signal Strength and Quality - rather then having to refresh the page.
3) Would be nice to have the option of an external antenna. (For remote positioning to gain the best Strength/Quality)

Overall... Very Happy. I would recommend as alternative to someone who is considering running wires.

Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3
Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3
2 used & new from $38.57

4.0 out of 5 stars OK+, November 21, 2012
The PS3's controller is just kinda small and causes my hand to cramp after some longer game sessions, plus I don't like the stick layout. I Love the xbox360 controller. So when I found this controller I thought it was perfect!...

Pros:
1) Great Layout. (Offset Sticks)
2) Buttons light up. (Kinda Cool)
3) Aggressive Hand Grips. (lil more than xbox360)
4) Hand grips are bumpy.
5) Internal Rechargeable battery. (Guess this could be + or -... No AA batteries to replace, we will see how long it lasts after some recharging)
6) Wireless. (Also can be used wired (cord included) if battery is low or dies)

Cons:
1) Small Dead Spots in Sticks. (Kinda hard to get pin point long range accuracy)
2) Small Delay. (Noticed a small delay in button pushing)
3) PS button does NOT turn on System. (you can turn off the system but NOT on)

All and all I do like the controller. Not gonna jump up and down or light off fireworks but its better than the PS3 Orig.

Coby TFDVD-7705 7-Inch Portable Tablet DVD Player
Coby TFDVD-7705 7-Inch Portable Tablet DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 14, 2005
I purchased one of these dvd players and it is great for watching movies or listing to music. The Battery lasts a long time and never had a problem with it. I have 4 other friends that purchased one at the same time and we all are very happy with the performance.