Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 154

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Christian" RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Moen 1222B Repair Part Single Handle Posi-Temp Replacement Cartridge
Moen 1222B Repair Part Single Handle Posi-Temp Replacement Cartridge
Offered by Cooldeals01
Price: $44.99
11 used & new from $38.61

1.0 out of 5 stars The part is awesome, but remember that Moen's slogan is "Buy it ..., February 5, 2015
The part is awesome, but remember that Moen's slogan is "Buy it for looks, Buy it for life"! If you call/email Moen with your problem (leaking out of showerhead?), they will replace this part for free under warranty! There is no need to buy this part without first going through them.

The New Print Shop
The New Print Shop
Offered by MissEloise
Price: $25.00
15 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Listing Incorrect, January 29, 2015
This review is from: The New Print Shop (CD-ROM)
The listing is not correct, if you zoom on the label in the lower left, you can read this comes with 3 1/4 & 5 1/2 floppy drives, not CD-Rom as the listing states. (Hence the one star as you won't be happy)

This product came out around 1988, and was wonderful in its day (I remember playing on it as a kid), but you should probably stay far away from it unless you have some fascination with running older software packages and know how to configure your environment to do such.

ProFlex 342 Extra Long Cap Injected Gel Knee Pad, Black
ProFlex 342 Extra Long Cap Injected Gel Knee Pad, Black
Price: $76.49
5 used & new from $71.91

2.0 out of 5 stars I also found the lower strap to not be adjustable as tight as I would like it. Otherwise, December 22, 2014
Had a lot more floor projects coming up, and knew I needed some new knee pads. The ones I had (K. P. brand) were ok, but as the day dragged on became unbearable.

Unfortunately these pads won't be my replacement. They seemed to wobble around my knee and when I came down on the pad, the pad would shift left or right and not stay centered on my knee. Very uncomfortable. I also found the lower strap to not be adjustable as tight as I would like it. Otherwise, these seem like decent pads, I just wish I could get them to stay in place on my knee/shin. I like my last pad, as I could attach to both the top & bottom of my knee. Sending these back, they weren't for me. I tried every which way to adjust the pad on my shin, the problem is when I was on my knees, the pad wouldn't come down completely

Hydro Tools 9221 Theranimal Floating Pool Thermometer, Assorted
Hydro Tools 9221 Theranimal Floating Pool Thermometer, Assorted
Price: $6.43
6 used & new from $1.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk!, July 19, 2014
I received the "Sailboat". Where should I even start...

- Doesn't sit straight up in the water, just lays flat
- Display clouds up, hard to read
- The sailboat has already broken off in just a few days

I'd get a soft-top thermometer for sure, this one is just plain junk.

Fasco D2834 5.6" Frame Permanent Split Capacitor Rheem/Ruud Totally Enclosed OEM Replacement Motor with Sleeve Bearing, 1/3HP, 1075rpm, 208-230V, 60 Hz, 2amps
Price: $35.20
5 used & new from $35.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, May 15, 2014
OEM motor in my condensor broke. A/C tech wanted over 400 to buy/put this in. Forget that! I got this and installed it myself with little trouble. Just a hint for the install, the side holes don't come with threads, so screw all the screws in/out before installing and it'll be much quicker. I also had to saw off the top bolts, as I didn't need them for my installation and they were just getting in the way. Now that it's installed, its working great, time will only tell how long it lasts, but based on other Fasco motors, I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Amerock BP3401-CB  Black Colonial Pull
Amerock BP3401-CB Black Colonial Pull
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $3.34
23 used & new from $0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, April 16, 2014
Got these for a kitchen remodel, so far they look great, nice, black and shiny. Not much to say really!

Cutler Hammer CH230 2-Pole 30-Amp Circuit Breaker
Cutler Hammer CH230 2-Pole 30-Amp Circuit Breaker
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $19.81
26 used & new from $2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 16, 2014
Used this when wiring up my generator/interlock kit. Works great! And yes, the picture is generic, the actual breaker you receive will have the Amps on it.

Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower, Chrome
Delta Faucet 75700 Universal Showering Components 7-Setting Handshower, Chrome
Price: $26.71
41 used & new from $20.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Can you say "Plastic"?, January 1, 2014
They've finally done it, from the connection to the shower arm, the hose, the hand part, this item is 100% plastic. I broke the adapter to connect it to my shower arm in the process of installing, because it just couldn't take the torque like a metal head would. Fortunately, it's not leaking, and I probably should have known better not to tighten it so much. The flow is good, so I can't complain there. Overall, it functions fine, and isn't leaking, I just don't expect it to last more than a few years due to plastic deterioration.

KitchenAid Gourmet Soft Handle Can Opener with Magnet, Black
KitchenAid Gourmet Soft Handle Can Opener with Magnet, Black
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $10.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed yet, January 1, 2014
I got this because of the Kitchenaid name, and figured it would work great. It also had a magnet for easy removal of lids. I'm not impressed yet. While I've always been able to get the lid off the can, it's usually come with some frustration. For one, at times the can will just stay in place, while I move the wheel, as if it's not making contact with the can. I will have to reset the opener to get it to work. Also, don't even think of using the magnet on a can where the contents stick to the lid, it's not working. There definitely could have had a stronger magnet in here. Like I said, I can usually get the lid off, but compared to a Oxo opener I previously had, it's not working near as well.

Peerless 76950D Universal Showering Components, In2ition Two-In-One Shower, Chrome
Offered by Great Household
Price: $47.77
19 used & new from $23.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Wears out, uses lots of water, November 5, 2013
I am currently in the process of replacing this showerhead with a new one (not like this for sure!). I loved this thing at first, as it provides a great flow of water, but here is what I learned in the many years I used it.

- Uses much more than 2.5GPM water: I really thought I had a bad hot water heater, in a couple of different houses. Turns out when you have water coming out of both places, it uses more around 4 GPM!

- Cheap plastic! In two places the plastic wore out, both causing some frustrating use. The first place is in the ball joint where you can move the showerhead around. And when it wears out here, you're done, as it only points down. The second place was where you attach the hand shower to the shower head (It stretches out). This constantly caused the hand shower to fall out when you least expected it, causing a big mess outside of the shower at times

- Massaging action of the hand shower broke after a year.

- Doesn't work well if you use a shower caddy, the hose gets in the way unless you turn it at some weird angles. Fortunately for me (and the worn out plastic) my shower caddy was the only thing holding it up!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16