Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for bennieboy > Reviews

Browse

bennieboy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bennieboy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
MECO(TM) Mouse Bungee Mouse Cord Management Fixer Holder (White)
MECO(TM) Mouse Bungee Mouse Cord Management Fixer Holder (White)
Offered by Agile-shop
Price: $7.38
10 used & new from $5.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Works really well didn't quite fit my mouse cord tho ..., November 14, 2014
Works really well didn't quite fit my mouse cord tho I had to cut the part out a little bit with my knife to get it to fit snug but all in all it does it's job well.

GAMDIAS Aegis GST1100 Multi-Purpose Gaming Accessory, Headset Stand, 4 Port USB Hub & Mouse Bungie
Price: $24.99
9 used & new from $15.30

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd say 3 in a half stars but that's not an option, November 14, 2014
Don't let the 3 stars fool you I really do like this product the only thing that makes it fall a star short of 4 stars it the actual piece that the headphones hang off of. If it was padded it wouldn't effect the headset padding so much but it kind of wears down the padding on the headset, but that isn't super bad I did my own little ghetto fix to that all in all it's really great I plug my wireless headset into it to charge it and it's really nice and reliable.

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound
Price: $79.99
120 used & new from $54.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It has its hiccups, but still amazing, October 28, 2013
had some problems getting it to co operate with my computer, but when I finally got it to work it was really nice without the restrictions of the cord. I use Teamspeak and I had to set it to -20db so it didn't pick up background audio, it doesn't really have a "noise-cancelation mic" but still worth the pick up since you can turn it into one.

Vanguard Princess [Download]
Vanguard Princess [Download]
Price: $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this game for funnzies not dissapointed, October 28, 2013
not really much to the move list, but grab a friend just for some laughs and giggles totally worth the dollar I spent on it.

Sennheiser HD 595 Headphone Holder for Over-the-Head Style Headphones
Sennheiser HD 595 Headphone Holder for Over-the-Head Style Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Exactly What I Needed!, October 28, 2013
Awesome holder I don't have a lot of desk space, and I have this little open area under my desk that I clip this onto which really helps clear up space on my desk. Would by again in a heart beat.

Nexuiz [Download]
Nexuiz [Download]

3.0 out of 5 stars This game is amazing, February 20, 2013
The only bad part of this game is there is never anyone online to play with, it makes it really hard to actually get into the game.

Borderlands 2: Collector's Edition Pack DLC [Download]
Borderlands 2: Collector's Edition Pack DLC [Download]
Price: $1.64

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh it's ok, February 20, 2013
Not really a big guy on skins for my character but hey it was free for me so yeah I'll take it and add it to the super amazing video game.

Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughter Dome [Download]
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughter Dome [Download]
Price: $1.64

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, February 20, 2013
Wish it was a little longer, but hey i got this addon for free the biggest plus is that it is an addition to the amazing Borderlands game. It just adds to the awesomeness of the game.

HDE USB Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows PC Controller to Computer Gaming Platform Adapter
Offered by HDE
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, December 17, 2012
This product was bad. The software that came with it did not work, so after hours of searching the internet i finally get connectivity with my computer. Now comes the heartbreaker for me, I go to sinc with my xbox controller and it only has connectivity when the controller is literally laying right on top of this piece of junk.

Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth 3.0 Low Energy USB adapter - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 or Later
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 17, 2012
got this puppy for teamspeak so I could have my friends talking in my ear and my game audio blaring through my surround sound system.

Page: 1 | 2