Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for MS > Reviews

Browse

MS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MS RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Captive
The Captive
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspenseful, May 13, 2016
This review is from: The Captive (Amazon Video)
Scary, edge of seat thriller. Not horror scary, the kind like this is happening in real life, really screwed up stuff kind of scary.

Tumble Leaf - Season 1
Tumble Leaf - Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would like to see another season, March 19, 2015
Very cute show. My toddler enjoys these programs. I would like to see another season!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, August 19, 2014
My husband swears by these!

Sealy Baby Posturepedic Crib Mattress
Sealy Baby Posturepedic Crib Mattress
Price: $109.88
32 used & new from $109.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, May 10, 2013
I got this mattress for my sons toddler bed. I knew it would be an upgrade from his crib mattress, which was half the price, but I was surprised that it was soooo much better. This is a good quality mattress that will last for years.

Magnetic Fishing Playset
Magnetic Fishing Playset
Offered by Lakeshore Learning Materials
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Magnetic Fishing Playset (Toy)
My 2 year old son really like this game, although it is a little difficult for him to "catch" the fish with the pole because the magnets are not all very strong. He first played this game at the fair, and now he is able to play in the tub. I did take it outside once, if you have a big bucket is works well.

Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed, Sesame Street
Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed, Sesame Street
Price: $59.98
30 used & new from $44.85

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, April 15, 2013
It took me an hour to put together. The bottom that holds the mattress is plastic connected with metal so seems pretty stable (better than some I saw that had mesh bottoms). The only thing Elmo is 2 stickers.

Sesame Street ABC 123 4 Piece Toddler Set
Sesame Street ABC 123 4 Piece Toddler Set
Price: $39.99
20 used & new from $39.78

3.0 out of 5 stars not very comfy, April 15, 2013
This set is very cute, my son really likes it. However, he will not sleep with the comforter because it is two "scratchy". Even the sheets & pillow case is not very soft. It's a shame that the quality is not that great. If you child is used to soft blankets & sheets find something better than this.

Prince Lionheart weePOD Basix, Berry Blue
Prince Lionheart weePOD Basix, Berry Blue
Price: $14.99
5 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys!, April 15, 2013
I love this seat for my son. The lip on it does the trick!!! This is the second seat I got. The first one was great, but now that he is 2 he started to "spray" over the first potty lip. This seat keeps the bathroom dry and it is soft for him to sit on, so he doesn't have marks on his bottom like he did from the hard plastic seat.

Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Portable Potty (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Portable Potty (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, April 15, 2013
this stays in my SUV on the floor of the back seat. My son who is 2 & potty trained is able to use it with no problem (he still sits to pee) the lip is great and I just use regular grocery plastic bags (with no holes) & a paper towel at the bottom. No leaks, no germs, no struggling...perfect car potty!

elope Kid's White Rabbit Topper Hat
elope Kid's White Rabbit Topper Hat
Offered by eClassics
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo cute!, April 15, 2013
My sons birthday fell on Easter & I had him wear this hat, he turned 2. It was big, but there is a Velcro strap on the inside so I was able to adjust it to fit his head. Btw- it also fit on my head when it was full size!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7