Profile for Janice A. King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 254

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janice A. King "jaking" RSS Feed (Mills River NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
World's Biggest Sudoku
World's Biggest Sudoku
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, April 18, 2015
This review is from: World's Biggest Sudoku (App)
I am having loads of fun

Yellow Crocus
Yellow Crocus
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Old friend, March 30, 2015
This review is from: Yellow Crocus (Kindle Edition)
Loved all of this story.
An old friend I am sorry is ended.
Hard to put this one down, thanks.

Leven Rose Jojoba Oil, Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Unrefined Natural - Made In The USA - Great for Hair, Skin, Lips, Face, Stretch Marks, Beards, Acne - 4 Oz - Great Carrier Oil for Essential Oils
2 used & new from $39.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect, March 24, 2015
Love it!! First I am happy the bottle is amber, this helps keep the jojoba oil fresh. Love the dropper to keep amount control. You don't need much. It leaves you skin silky smooth and is absorbed in to the skin so you don't feel oily. I also use it on my hair for shine and no frizz. Just takes very little. It is cold press so all the goodness is not cooked out.

Easy Weight Loss: 30 Easy tips to Lose Weight without Food Restriction, Counting Calories or Exercise
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars some old some new, March 18, 2015
There is good information in this book.

BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium 2" Ionic Rotating Hot Air Brush by BaByliss [Beauty] (Red)
Offered by Indulge Beauty Boutique
Price: $65.00
3 used & new from $65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 11, 2015
Love it. I had another one that I finally wore out. This one is more powerful then my old one. Buy it you will love it to.

RCA venturer Remote for STB7766G1, STB7766C, STB7766C, STB7766G1, STB7766G with batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 11, 2015
My dog chowed down on my remote. This is the same remote I had and works just as expected.

LightStim for Wrinkles
LightStim for Wrinkles
Price: $249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, February 11, 2015
I have used 5 days a week for 2 1/2 weeks and already seeing a difference in my lines. It is also very relaxing.

The Food Babe Way: Break Free from the Hidden Toxins in Your Food and Lose Weight, Look Years Younger, and Get Healthy in Just 21 Days!
by Vani Hari
Price: $16.84
101 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, February 11, 2015
She has surpassed herself!!! So much information that the large corporations do not want out there. Corporations just look at the bottom line. Which is spelled profits. It is obvious they don't care about the people they are poisoning. They are even trying to sabotage this book sale. All I can say is I have followed Vani a long time and I am a healthier, happier person, that is proof enough for me. Thank you Vani.

Apex Women's B3000 Shoe,Black,8 M US
Apex Women's B3000 Shoe,Black,8 M US
Offered by OnlineShoes
Price: $139.95
4 used & new from $139.95

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy, December 2, 2014
I'm not able to wear the shoes they are just slightly too small. the right shoes somehow is pinching my big toe and both shoes squeak when I walk. I am very disappointed and am taking the shoes to Goodwill maybe someone can wear them.

Just 2 Words
Just 2 Words
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, November 10, 2014
This review is from: Just 2 Words (App)
I really enjoy this game

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20