Profile for Jack Jiang > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jack Jiang RSS Feed

Philips Norelco 1150X/40 Shaver 6100
Philips Norelco 1150X/40 Shaver 6100
Price: $89.95
52 used & new from $58.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 23, 2012
Very good, with favorable price to buy my satisfaction of things, this is exactly what I want. A time in the amazon's shopping experience is very happy

Stumptown by Danner Men's Mountain Light II Outdoor Boot,Brown,8 EE US
Stumptown by Danner Men's Mountain Light II Outdoor Boot,Brown,8 EE US
Price: $277.45
10 used & new from $271.06

5.0 out of 5 stars The best quality leather shoes, October 22, 2012
DANNER is my favorite is also one of the best quality of leather shoes. Thanks to the amazon can let me buy satisfaction and preferential price of the shoes, the shoes work and appearance are very good, wearing is very comfortable. I will continue in the amazon to buy everything I ever needed, every shopping is a pleasant experience... Below put forward my a little advice, if amazon can be like me so of old customer regularly send promo code I think I will more in the amazon of shopping. Thanks again for the amazon all employees to make sure we can have such a happy shopping experience thank you!!!

Red Wing Men's 2992 11" Engineer Boot,Burnt Orange Muleskinner,8 D US
Red Wing Men's 2992 11" Engineer Boot,Burnt Orange Muleskinner,8 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable and comfortable boots, October 6, 2012
Fashionable and comfortable bootsCPrice is also much cheaper than's official website. I have been in the amazon bought a lot of boots and other things every time are very satisfied. My colleagues and friends around to see these boots are very like. I hope the amazon can not regular discount code for an old customer, so everyone shopping when the first time will think of the amazon. Thanks again for the amazon provides so cheap and fine boots...