Profile for Jesi Drake > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jesi Drake RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Redmond Earthpaste Toothpaste, Cinnamon, 4 Ounce
Redmond Earthpaste Toothpaste, Cinnamon, 4 Ounce
Offered by OxKom
Price: $6.27
41 used & new from $3.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toothpaste... Big Earthpaste fan..., January 10, 2014
I've used quite a few of their flavors, and I like Wintergreen the best, BUT this is still a great toothpaste. I like how the Cinnamon doesn't have an overpowering burn or linger like most other brands. Would recommend any of their products anyway, so this one goes without saying.

Alaffia Everyday Shea Butter Bubble Bath for babies, Comforting Eucalyptus Mint 32oz.
Offered by NetRush
Price: $15.08
4 used & new from $10.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it..., January 10, 2014
I already buy all my body products from Everyday Shea, so I had a feeling I wouldn't be disappointed. The ingredients list is so short it's almost unreal, and the ingredients are MUCH less harmful then leading brands.

The smell of Eucalyptus isn't overpowering either, wish is GOOD because it won't aggravate my little one. It bubbles up very nicely as well.

I could definitely see this providing a comfy bath for anyone's little one, especially if they have the sniffles.

Definitely recommend (this and all their products).

EcoSMART 33130 Organic Spider Blaster, 9-Ounce Aerosol
EcoSMART 33130 Organic Spider Blaster, 9-Ounce Aerosol
Offered by TEXASVALUEONLINE
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know about killing, but they sure hate the smell..., January 10, 2014
I couldn't really tell if it killed anything or not because they scattered too quickly. All in all, it's a good repellent... but not too sure about the killing part.

And FYI, your house will smell like Wintergreen and Rosemary for a couple days, but I don't mind this so much.

The spray nozzle is a pain, because it shoots a straight line instead of a spray.

Overall, for an organic insecticide this isn't bad.

Just Tomatoes Organic Just Strawberries, 1.2 Ounce  Pouch
Just Tomatoes Organic Just Strawberries, 1.2 Ounce Pouch
Price: $5.29
3 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome..., January 10, 2014
My daughter loves these. It's a great alternative to rice puffs (which I hate, organic or not). They're so good I find it hard to not eat them myself. Hoping they last more than a couple days!

ZTE Reef (Virgin Mobile)
ZTE Reef (Virgin Mobile)
Offered by Notch-It
Price: $99.99
10 used & new from $28.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far..., January 10, 2014
All in all, I love this phone... but it IS rather slow. This doesn't bother me so much because I'm pretty patient, but I could see this bothering an avid techie pretty quickly. For the money though, this is the best virgin mobile phone for me.

[6-Pack] SUPERSHIELDZ- High Definition Clear Screen Protector For ZTE Reef (Virgin Mobile)+ Lifetime Replacements Warranty [6-PACK] - Retail Packaging
Offered by Supershieldz
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good shields for the ZTE Reef..., January 10, 2014
These shields are very slick and nice looking. Getting them put on is fairly easy too, and I didn't find too many bubbles during the process at all. Fits the phone perfectly, and even better it came with more than one! For the price I think these are the best shields hands down! Would definitely recommend.

NUK Hello Kitty Silicone Spout Learner Cup, 5 Ounce
NUK Hello Kitty Silicone Spout Learner Cup, 5 Ounce
Price: $6.96
11 used & new from $6.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but..., January 10, 2014
I love these, but it still leaches into water. Not sure how to remedy this, but if you leave the water in there for a day it usually ends up smelling like plastic. Says it's BPA free, so there's that at least. Doesn't really leak and the nib is comfortable for her to use.

Glasslock Glass Storage Containers with Lids 10pc Set Nesting Design, Oven Safe
Glasslock Glass Storage Containers with Lids 10pc Set Nesting Design, Oven Safe
Offered by PriceFair
Price: $32.95
4 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If you read the directions, you'll love them..., January 10, 2014
Too many people on here are complaining about warped lids, but the lids won't warp if you don't put them in the dishwasher or in boiling water (or microwave). The glass part of the glassware is the only part that can be heated. The lids themselves are great, and develop a good vacuum seal after a few days. Food has definitely lasted a lot longer in these.

AIMO Progressive Hybrid Gummy Mesh Defense Case for ZTE Reef N810 [Virgin Mobile]
Offered by X.H.H.
Price: $3.20
6 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price..., January 10, 2014
I could see this case easily being worth more, but I'm glad it wasn't for my own sake. This is probably the best case for the price that I've ever gotten on Amazon. It fits the phone perfectly and doesn't feel bulky at all. Looks very clean and slick as well. Definitely recommend.

Nice disign fountain pen hero 9296 pen black with silver clip pen beautiful gift pen
Offered by Aplustore
Price: $5.61
3 used & new from $5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the price..., November 8, 2013
I'm not much of a fountain pen user, so when I got this I was confused when it came with no ink cartridge. That was quickly remedied, however, because I went to the office supply store and they told me I needed a bottle of ink. My dumb fault, but I got one and now it works great. This is a beautiful and sturdy little pen and it writes wonderfully. Definitely recommend for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5