Profile for J. L. Midkiff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. L. Midkiff "plant woman" RSS Feed (Lancaster, SC)

Panasonic ES-WR40VP Travel Precision Body Shaver
Panasonic ES-WR40VP Travel Precision Body Shaver
Offered by Papa Trading Post
Price: $14.24
30 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, wonderful!!!!, March 10, 2013
After using this Panasonic shaver, I got rid of my electric razor! I just love this--it works, it's portable, and it's so cute!!!

Gloves, Aloe Infused, Tan, pair ( Multi-Pack)
Gloves, Aloe Infused, Tan, pair ( Multi-Pack)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $11.62
4 used & new from $11.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!!, March 10, 2013
I had aloe infused socks, and was thrilled to find these gloves! They feel so good on my hands. It's getting time to garden and my hands suffer. Looking forward to silky smooth hands after playing in the dirt!!

West Bend 84915 5-Quart Oblong-Shaped Slow Cooker with Tote
West Bend 84915 5-Quart Oblong-Shaped Slow Cooker with Tote
Price: $52.11
52 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my slow cooker!, December 2, 2007
This is my third West Bend Slow Cooker in 20 years. I got rid of my oldest one and now have two I use regularly. I ordered this one because it had a carrier tote; I take my slow cooker with me to covered-dish dinners and church socials. This is a nice extra feature, but I would have bought a West Bend anyway; I like the adjustable heat-not just high, medium and low. I use my slow cookers to thaw and reheat frozen foods,cook turkey breasts, and make soups.You can put ingredients in the cooker in the morning and come home to a hot dinner. This is a good product, easy to clean and can be used on the stove top or even in the freezer. I highly recommend it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2012 11:50 AM PDT