Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for DrunkFromH2O > Reviews

Browse

DrunkFromH2O's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DrunkFromH2O RSS Feed (NYC, NY USA)

SSLR Men's 1/2 Sleeve 1 Button Striped Pattern Blazer Coat
SSLR Men's 1/2 Sleeve 1 Button Striped Pattern Blazer Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 4, 2014
Slim fit, size is as expected, excellent material! Would recommend to all of my friends. It simply makes one stand out a lot in a crowd.

Sonax C-812-SCM Component Wall Shelf, White
Sonax C-812-SCM Component Wall Shelf, White
2 used & new from $119.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous!, June 12, 2013
It is what is described in the product description. The quality is superb, the appearance is just a thing of beauty to enjoy, especially on a plain clean white wall, it is a bit expensive compared to other 2-level wall shelf but the aesthetic side of this thing made all the extra bucks worth every penny. It goes perfectly with my bezel-less SamSung 3DTV. I wish I could insert pictures in this review. The wire management system is very thoughtful though it seems only capable of hiding two HDMI cable at most on each side given the fact that the HDMI cables are thick. Overall, it is a solid wall shelf with a gorgeous appearance. Highly recommend it to people who also like high quality glassy shelf like myself.

Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless MMO PC Gaming Mouse
Razer Naga Epic Rechargable Wireless MMO PC Gaming Mouse
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $79.99
27 used & new from $53.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Good performance, terrible battery life., June 3, 2012
I am writing this review on behalf of any primary WIRELESS users. I am not gonna say much about the functionality of this mice, it is pretty much all included in many people's reviews here. What I want to say is that this mice is a terrific mice if and ONLY IF you DON'T mind using it wired. For those people who are aiming for its wireless feature, this mice is not for you, especially if you are planning to use this mice ONLY. Its design is gorgeous, its performance is excellent, BUT its battery is beyond terrible in wireless mode. I bought this mice a few days ago, I was mainly aiming for those 17 programmable buttons and the illumination feature. I am not a gamer, but I do understand sometime you have to sacrifice the battery life for the max performance when it comes to gaming; however, for a $130 mice, you CANNOT make the user having to put it to charge ALL THE TIME, especially if this is the only mouse the user plans to use. Razer claims this mice lasts for 12 hours of continuous gaming and 72 hours of normal use. Sorry, but I dont understand the difference between using it constantly playing game and using it normally to surf the web and click on programs, dont they mean the same, that you are clicking on the mouse all the time? During Saturday daytime, fun fun, clicking clicking, the light on the mice is so nice to just look at. The next day, the mice died of power hungry. So I had to put it to charge, but wait, this is the only mice I have now...??? I had to settle with the little touch pad on my keyboard throughout the majority part of the day. Oh yeah, did I say it takes 10+ hours to fully charge it? In addition, Razer wants you to turn off your mouse when you are charging it whether you are charging it using the USB or the dock. AND the only way to charge it is in off-mode through the dock or the USB, meaning I wont be able to use it at all. Some of you may say to use an adapter to charge it use house power outlet, that may work too but either way I won't be able to use the mouse. So!! It takes 10+ hours to charge for 12 hours of usage!!?? Hmm, I think I'd better build my schedule of using my PC around the mice I have!!?? Anyone who is looking at this review, I hope you get my points here. Again, if you are seeking for occasional use of wireless mouse, this is definitely the right mouse for you, but if you are a major wireless mouse user (for whatever reason) like me, skip this mouse, or buy a backup mouse, because the mouse battery life is pathetic.

God of War Origins Collection - Playstation 3
God of War Origins Collection - Playstation 3
Offered by Galactics
Price: $16.99
123 used & new from $4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars GoW 3D experience!, September 16, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What else to say? The GoW series is a piece of true beauty, and FINALLY a 3D experience with Kratos. I see that people here have given a lot of decent reviews about this collection, so needless for me to say much about the gameplay itself. I see no one here has written anything about the 3D effect yet, so I would like to share some 3D experiences about these two games. I have played all GoW games on PS3 except for the ghost sparta. I own a Samsung D7000 series 46'' 3DTV, I got this collection on the second day it came out and have gotten platinum trophy on the Chain of Olympus, but I havent touched the ghost of sparta neither have I played it on the PSP. First of all, these two games are in full HD (1980*1080p), but that is if you play it WITHOUT 3D! When you enable the 3D the graphic degrades a bit into 1280*720 and the game becomes just a bit laggy compare to gameplays without 3D. However, the experience is completely different when you do play it in 3D, the depth the 3D offers is simply astonishing. It is like you are looking out of the window and watching Kratos smashing those monsters! The effect has to be seen to be believed. I also find something that is really interesting and that is, since the 3D adds depth to the graphic, so when Kratos happens to have to jump from a lower level ground to a higher level with a big gap in between (scenes like you will fall and die if you fail the jump), the 3D creates an illusion in which the gap seems a lot wider than it is in 2D, and as a result of that, I fail those jumps so many times simply because the gaps just seem impossible to jump over, and that makes me always look around for props to aid my jumps when in fact it is not necessary. Epic fails on me lol. And also, the 3D in these two games only applies to the gameplay, the in-game movies are still 2D. Anyway, off to my Ghost of Sparta!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2011 1:10 PM PDT

Antec USB-Powered Notebook Cooler
Antec USB-Powered Notebook Cooler
Offered by MYeHUT Inc
Price: $24.78
16 used & new from $15.55

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, February 10, 2010
I purchased this product for my PS3 rather than my laptop. Anyway, it works perfectly, virtually no noise at all even though I switched to the High-speed, it still doesnt product much noise.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2010 1:11 PM PST