Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kristin L. > Reviews

Browse

Kristin L.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kristin L. RSS Feed (East Windsor, NJ)

The Adventures Of Shark Boy And Lava Girl
The Adventures Of Shark Boy And Lava Girl
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Though I haven't watch it myself, my 7 and ..., July 16, 2016
Though I haven't watch it myself, my 7 and 9 year old have watched it everyday for 5 days! Its 5-star to them, for sure! And the message the movie is sending is really good-- "dream a little dream.... then go make a bigger one." :-)

Playskool Explore N' Grow Busy Ball Popper
Playskool Explore N' Grow Busy Ball Popper
53 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for learning cause/effect, October 10, 2009
I bought this for my 10 month old daughter since my son seemed to love it at daycare when he was 1-2 years old. He's now 2 1/2 and still enjoys it. I think it's an adorable toy and a good way to teach cause/effect. My daughter watches intently as the balls pop up, then I show her where they go inside. I admit that she does flinch in surprise a little with the air/music combo as the balls pop up, but I don't think it's too loud at all. The anticipation is the fun part! I hate to say that 3 of the 5 balls are missing as of late, since they do fly all over the place when you play. I wonder if they sell extras/replacements...?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2011 8:31 AM PDT