Profile for Happy2B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happy2B "Happy2B" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand
AmazonBasics Adjustable Tablet Stand
Price: $11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great stand...., June 17, 2014
and it works as promised. I would definitely buy this portable fold up travel stand again. This is a great price!

Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip for Xbox One
Kinect Sensor TV Mount Clip for Xbox One
Offered by CN-Culture
Price: $6.52
40 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Two kinect sensors above our tv...., June 17, 2014
We have the old xbox 360 kinect(use with an older model tv clip) and the new xbox one kinect.....we bought this clip to accomodate the xbox one sensor and based off a previous review, we have both kinects, off center, on the top of the tv. Both sensors work just fine even though they are not exactly centered. This mount is working great.

Lentek 6-Day Automatic Pet Dish
Lentek 6-Day Automatic Pet Dish
Price: $44.81
18 used & new from $36.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for our situation and purpose!, December 1, 2013
I have 2 cats...ages 15 and 16... the male cat has had to eat a special food to control urinary crystals since he was 8. They both ate the dry kibble food for the past 8 years with no apparent problems until the female cat recently developed diabetes. After extensive research about an appropriate diet for cats since they are obligate carnivores I've switched to a 100% canned food diet in hopes to control it through diet alone. I've tried a plethora of canned food and "they" finally decided Purina DM Dietetic was what they "both" wanted. That was not the one I wanted due to cost but also because there are some ingredients such as corn gluten that aren't ideal. However it is both low in carbs at 3-4% for the diabetic one and low in phosphorus 263/100 kcal or 1.27% to control urinary tract issues for the other.

I've been able to control the diabetic cat through feeding 3-4 small meals to both daily. However we had to go out of town for the thanksgiving holidays. I researched solution after solution and the most cost effective one was to buy 2 of these dishes and to freeze their canned food in varying size portions to defrost in layers over a period of time. I created small portions that would quickly and easily defrost the first several feedings and bigger/thicker portions which would defrost for later feedings.

The day we were leaving I took all of the individually frozen portions(12 total) and lay them in each section of each dish according to when I wanted them to be eaten/thawed. I manually advanced through all 6 feedings to make sure the lid would move smoothly and not get stuck. I had to cut/break a few edges of food down. I set feedings to be every 12 hours since we would be gone for 3 days. I placed the frozen ice packs(included just need to fill with water and freeze) underneath the feeder dish, advanced through 2 more times just for peace of mind, put a regular unfrozen portion of food in there regular dishes, filled their water dispenser and left. We came back to find that all of the food had been eaten in each section and the cats were doing fine. My diabetic cats blood glucose was 58....this was awesome as I've been practicing Tight Regulation and test her bg regularly.

I would not recommend this method if your cat is a diabetic who needs regular shots of insulin but as mine has been controlled through diet it worked. We don't go out of town often but it is nice to know that I have a viable solution for the once in a blue moon trip longer than 1 night.

Of course this wouldn't have worked had her bg been too high before the trip and I'd had to give her an insulin shot before we left. I would have had to leave her with the vet in the event she dropped too low. But since I do blood glucose curves on her regularly and have 3 months of daily data I felt comfortable with this. Please only do this if you are testing your cats bg at home on a regular basis and they don't have to take regular insulin shots. Otherwise staying at the vet or having a house/pet sitter are the best options.

The best tip I can give for this feeder is to take a permanent marker and place a dot on the inside lip of each section to denote feeding 1(1 dot) , feeding 2(2 dots), feeding 3(3 dots) and so forth. This way I can know at a glance that it is advancing as it should. I plan to use the feeder only for occasional trip as I enjoy the interaction of feeding my cats. For that purpose it worked great and was a good quality product.

Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360
Dance Central 2 - Xbox 360
Offered by Deal Cavern
Price: $22.35
153 used & new from $5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Burned over 700 calories today!, January 23, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Didn't really feel like working out today so I put this in this morning thinking it'll be fun to learn some dance moves while getting a semi workout. I had planned on only doing 1 of the 12 minute fitness routines but 4 fitness routines and 1 hour and 28 minutes later of feeling like I'd been partying at the club, showing off my dance moves, I looked at my heart rate monitor and it registered 744 calories...double what was showing on the calorie counter on the Dance Central 2 game. I was at 424 calories at 45 minutes but kept going because it was fun...

I had fun, learned some dance moves and had a great sweaty workout today. This is my new favorite workout. The ability to create your own playlist of songs to workout to or just use one of the premade fitness playlists makes this a great workout game.

Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter - 802.11n, 2.4 ghz - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (150 Mbps)
3 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Saved us money..., January 23, 2012
Allowed us to be able to move our main pc from a bedroom to the front dining room area. Wished we'd gotten it sooner. Thought we were going to have to have the cable company put a costly new phone jack in the dining area. We saved a lot of money by just buying this wireless adapter. Easy to setup...

LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet, green
LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet, green
Offered by Emily's Store
Price: $73.99
37 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our leappad, January 11, 2012
My 4 year old son plays with this many times a day. He really enjoys it and I'm so happy about that. The only things we've downloaded onto the leappad are the Animal Alphabet video, Jewel Train, Spanish Flash Cards. He uses them everyday. He has taken so many pictures and videos and loves to look through them all and just laugh or edit them using picture editor. He loves learning to write his letters through the pet pad app factory installed on the leappad.

This was an excellent purchase. Would recommend it to anyone.

LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case, green (Works with all LeapPad2 Tablets and LeapsterGS))
Offered by pc dynamis
Price: $16.90
66 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but too many flaws...., January 11, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Originally bought the leappad case but hated the fact that the zipper was plastic and hard to pull. I could see it being broken or ripped pretty soon if I gave it to my 4 year old son. Also didn't like the fact that the leappad case didn't hold the leappad in once it was open so it could easily fall out and onto the ground to be broken.

Decided to buy a Case Logic 10.2 padded attache case. Has plenty of space for the leappad in the padded area, ac adapter, There are 2 additional sections to put things into like extra stylus, games and any other things that he might need for the leappad. The zipper is quality metal and easy for him to open and close. His leappad doesn't have a chance to accidentally fall out since the zipper is at the top.

I like the case logic attache as it will grow with him for other electronics down the line or for me to use. I also like the fact that it doesn't shout "hey look at me there's a leappad in here" unlike the bright green leappad case I'd originally bought and returned.

The price was $15 for the attache and $20 for the leappad case. I'm glad I returned the leappad case. He now loves his "briefcase".

Case Logic VNA210 10.2-Inch Netbook/iPad Attache (Black)
Case Logic VNA210 10.2-Inch Netbook/iPad Attache (Black)
Offered by YOU'R BEST CHOICE
Price: $23.65
34 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my son's leappad, January 11, 2012
Love this little 10.2 inch attache for my 4 year old son's leappad he received this xmas. Not too big and not too small. Originally bought the leappad case but hated the fact that the zipper was plastic and hard to pull. I could see it being broken or ripped pretty soon if I gave it to him. Also didn't like the fact that the leappad case didn't hold the leappad in once it was open so it could easily fall out and onto the ground to be broken.

Looked online for an inexpensive, quality padded case and came across this. Has plenty of space for the leappad in the padded area, ac adapter, extra stylus, games and any other things that he might need for the leappad. The zipper is quality metal and easy for him to open and close. His leappad doesn't have a chance to accidentally fall out since the zipper is at the top.

He loves his little "briefcase" and this will grow with him for other electronics down the line or for me to use. I also like the fact that it doesn't shout "hey look at me there's a leappad in here" unlike the bright green leappad case I'd originally bought and returned.

The price was $15 for the attache and $20 for the leappad case. This is the better bang for your buck.

Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Rushmore (Prior Model)
Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Rushmore (Prior Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., August 12, 2011
a quality product that I feel comfortable having my 3 year old ride in each day. I was a little hesitant at first when it came to the cost but we've had it for 6 months now and don't even think of the price. I only think of the fact that our son is safe. Installation at first was a bear until I looked at a couple of videos on the internet showing the exact placement of the shoulder belt for the long belt path installation which is the only way I could get it tight enough.

Was in the market for a Graco Nautilus but kept seeing the complaint of the short crotch belt and tried it out to see that it was true. Not much room for growth...

You can't go wrong with this car seat.

iPearl mCover Leather Folio Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Black)
iPearl mCover Leather Folio Cover for Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard Model (Black)
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item! Great Price!, July 25, 2011
Love this item! Way better than expected and love that it has the elastic versus the magnets to hold it closed. Very good quality at a great price.

Page: 1 | 2