Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for R. Miller > Reviews

Browse

R. Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Miller RSS Feed (Sarasota, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iXCC Freedom Series 3-Feet Reversible Micro USB to USB 2.0 Charge and Sync Cable for Smartphones and Tablets - Pack of 3
Offered by iXCC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I received three of these cables and all work perfectly ..., December 7, 2015
I received three of these cables and all work perfectly. I now can have a charger in my car and in several places at home instead of moving the charger all the time. Fast shipping too

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work, November 3, 2015
I am happy with these patches - they do seem to help offset side effects that I get from medication that involves anxiety and depression. I am using these as an alternative to taking anti-depressants which I don't want to become dependent on. If you have a serious problem you may still need the pharmaceuticals but these patches can only help you.

I do have a problem sometimes with a slight rash under the patch if I am not careful about how quickly I remove them. The rash only seems to happen if I remove too quickly or wear them for too long (more than 8 hours) which probably is not a good idea anyway - but I forget that they are there. I just use some real aloe gel on the rash and it takes care of it and I am now careful about how I peel them off my skin now.

Milk-Bone MaroSnacks, 40 oz.
Milk-Bone MaroSnacks, 40 oz.
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $17.25
10 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I get the small bones with variety of flavors and they are perfect size for my 60lb dogs, October 19, 2015
I have been buying Milk Bone dog treats in the large box for at least a year now. I get the small bones with variety of flavors and they are perfect size for my 60lb dogs. Recently - in the last month or so - the treats are now *noticeably thinner* than they used to be. Now, with the last box (this is the second box of the thinner version of these treats) my one dog refuses to eat them and she is a chow hound and *lives* to eat so it was bizarre to say the least that she refuses to eat them. After noticing this behavior for a couple of days we have stopped using MilkBone treats and instead use baby carrots which are much healthier for them anyway.

Something has changed and I wonder if it has to do with the fact that Smuckers now owns MilkBone company since February of this year? You just lost a customer MilkBone/Smuckers! Shame on you for changing what used to be a reliable teeth-cleaning treat for my dogs.

Foscam FI9821W  V2 Megapixel HD 1280 x 720p H.264 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Filter (White)
Foscam FI9821W V2 Megapixel HD 1280 x 720p H.264 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Filter (White)
5 used & new from $91.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Good picture - crappy remote access, May 2, 2015
Got this camera to setup for web streaming a local business over the Internet. The video quality is very good, the setup is fairly smooth (you will need to enable UPnP on your router) and using the camera internally or with an app is likely just fine.

However, if you intend to embed the video stream in a web page - good luck! The camera supports rtsp but to use rtsp you need to sign up for a stream hosting service - you cannot embed rtsp in a web page. So we tried using the native streaming cgi on the camera which is called GetMJStream and this proved to be unreliable from computer to computer and between browsers. We could not get consistent streaming.

So we called Foscam Tech Support and I was directed to the most recent firmware for my camera and version which was FI9821W v2.1. The firmware said it was for this version and I upgraded the camera over ethernet, not wireless. The firmware said "Success" but it never ever let me log into the camera again. I waited 5 minutes, power cycled the thing - did not let me log in. I factory reset the camera using the reset button on the bottom - it successfully reset and prompted me for a new user/password but still could not get logged in.

So I have returned it.

The only camera that has worked for this application so far has been the Hoo Too IP210F - not the IP210P (got a refund for those) - but it must be the IP210F version. Well Hoo Too does not make this camera any longer but there are some used ones around. I have ordered a used one in the hopes that it will work like the other currently working video streaming camera of the same model.

HT-IP210P
HT-IP210P
Offered by Cybertron Merchandise
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the IP210F instead, April 26, 2015
This review is from: HT-IP210P (Personal Computers)
I have a customer using both IP210F and IP210P and there are many problems with the IP210P cameras. First, they go offline after a few hours so if you want to use for video streaming on a web site - the camera goes black and no video after a few hours. Only a hard power reset can get it back. This never happened with the IP210F cameras. I have updated the firmware on one of the IP210P cameras (because I could not reach the other one remotely) and the timeout still happens even with the new firmware.

The OTHER problem is if you try to use snapshot.cgi to stream video on a website and embed the user=&pwd= in the url, Internet Explorer will still throw a popup login screen at the user and apparently ignores the BASIC AUTH format used with snapshot.cgi. The IP210F cameras did not have either problem. Now I am recommending that the customer ditch these crappy versions of the Hoo Too IP camera and get IP210F version.

I tried to get tech support on a Friday but nobody was there who could help and I was told to send an email and maybe I'd get help on the weekend. Well it is Sunday and no response yet to Friday email. Not happy.

Update: I finally spoke to tech support and they admitted that the IP210P cameras are not the best cameras. Ultimately SunValleyTek refunded my money for these cameras so in the end, they made it right. I suppose if you buy these cameras don't try to do anything fancy but they can be used for simple monitoring inside the home.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2015 9:12 PM PDT

Sweet Orange Oil by Ovvio Oils - All Natural Cleaning. Essential Oil Can Be Used Polish and Mood Enhancer - Origin: Brazil - Full 15ml - Unleash The Power of Orange Oil on Your Wood Furniture, Use As A Surface Cleaner, Or As A Natural And Chemical Free Spray Cleaner. Pure Wild Orange Extract.
Offered by Ovvio International
Price: $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, February 2, 2015
Like smelling the zest of 20 fresh oranges - simply great. Very uplifting and pleasant aroma. I will be using this in some homemade soaps for sure. This oil and another from Ovvio called "Unwind" are my two new favorites!

Ovvio Oils Unwind Stress Relief Blend, 15 ml
Ovvio Oils Unwind Stress Relief Blend, 15 ml
Offered by Ovvio International
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasing scent!, February 2, 2015
Wonderful scent! My massage therapist used this scent - I recognized it right away. I used it immediately in some homemade soap. Extremely pleasant aroma - has a warming tendency on the skin. The aroma is very complex also. I will be ordering more of this for sure. Delivery through Amazon Prime was super fast.

Memory Foam Spinal Pillow Back Cushion
Memory Foam Spinal Pillow Back Cushion
Offered by ASTAR
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lumbar support while sleeping, October 12, 2014
I've just had this for about a week and so far it seems to be what I've needed to support my lumbar area while sleeping. What is great about it is that it is thin enough to add a little support without stretching the back too much. It is also the full width of my side of the bed which allows me to sleep on either side or my back and leave the pillow in place without having to reposition it. The one issue I have is that the fabric cover makes it difficult to turn over as it sticks a bit to pajamas. Might be better with a silky cover to allow easier turning while sleeping.

For clarification, I use this pillow under my lower back with the widest portion of the pillow perpendicular to my body.

I think it could really also help people with mattresses that might feel a bit too firm and cause pressure point pain on hips or shoulders. In that case a couple of these pillows could be a big help.

Shipping was super fast also!

Rubbermaid 3F19 3-Handle Low Profile Bag With Cedar, 42 x 18-Inch, Natural
Rubbermaid 3F19 3-Handle Low Profile Bag With Cedar, 42 x 18-Inch, Natural
Price: $21.76
12 used & new from $15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for extra sheets and towels stored under bed, May 10, 2014
We purchased these for extra sheets and towels at our vacation rentals for quicker turnover. We solved the problem of them not being rigid by using 1/4 inch plywood sheets cut to fit the bottom. You can get enough for 6 of these out of a regular sheet of plywood at a hardware store. We had them cut 41.5 x 17 3/4 pieces (you can fit 42 x 18 but it's a tight fit) Now you can carry them, hang them or slide them under the bed. We put thin luggage padlocks on each to keep guests from using the sheets or towels also.

Now the cleaners can restock the towels and make the beds with the clean sheets in this box stored under the bed to get ready for the next guest!

Sprite AR5-GT Royale All In One Massage Shower Filter
Sprite AR5-GT Royale All In One Massage Shower Filter
Offered by UnbeatableSale, Inc
Price: $56.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Increases shower water flow too!, December 5, 2013
Not only does this filter remove chemicals added by the water company, but it increases the water flow and makes for a great shower with about 5 settings. Love it. It's possible that it is not saving water because it likely does not have the low flow restrictor in it - but I don't care because taking showers with those restrictors in is TERRIBLE.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3